Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

Liked

Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

Hello,

I am new to the forum. Will be in Bangkok in a few weeks.

I have a question about gay massage. I have never been to one. People here talks about Banana Club, Prince, My Hero, Ninespa, etc.

I know these are gay massage place. For the price + tip, I know there will be some erotic massage going on. I assume the boys will be nude and some showering. But is there actual intercourse going on in the room? Would I ask for a top or a bottom or just let it happens? Will there be oral? Can I suck him? Will he cum?

Sorry about the blunt questions. Just not sure what goes on in these massage place.

On that topic, which place has more muscle guys?

Thanks all.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 9th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

All the massage boys have gone home to Issan for the famous nicest rice queen queen of the rice festival that takes place every time the rice is considered nice and the nice rice queen rises.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There is no real answer, it will vary. The only thing is that there is only 1 place renowned for musclemen-and also for occasional near-extortion price expectations of these men: TAWAN, in a side soi just off Suriwong, near patpong and that former gay HTL. I am not at all into that, so no own exper. there.
    No, boys are most often sparsely clad during the msg, which will near always be the starter. Ask for OIL (or aroma) msg-sometimes they let you choose the odour/smell. Sooner or later the towel or undies will fall though-and you will be naked right from the start after the obligatory shower before. What you ''can'' do with him varies with boy. Its rare that he will also come, though-pretty obvious reason. The game is usually finished when you come, which is the main goal, and in more touristy/wesetrn-aimed places that will be ASAP.
    Expect no english from him as a rule and the more or less standard procedure (the whole thing can happen without any word spoken) is to start with a bit of serious msg-strokes, which will soon turn into more erotic fondling, also to test/check what you are into and then its just as variable as men are in this world. You can usually handle/fondle him too-nothing of that long list of prohibitions that seems the rule in US or EUR for that. In fact quite a lot of guys do enjoy a mutual play.
    You mention tourist-aimed places (I DK about that 9spa) thus they will have seen it all (but not necessarily all boys working there ate the mo you enter) and there will be a captain or receptionist to provide answers to your Qs. Good luck and maybe report back how it went? Choke dee duay.
    BTW-arsenal above seems to have missed the musclemen quote, ricey queens are about the opposite!

Liked

And good luck with Pong, Yaletown. As he points out: " ... expect no english from him ... "
    Vancouver 'Yaletown' or some other place, possibly Aberdeen? Connecticut?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by yaletown605 View Post

I know these are gay massage place. For the price + tip, I know there will be some erotic massage going on. I assume the boys will be nude and some showering. But is there actual intercourse going on in the room? Would I ask for a top or a bottom or just let it happens? Will there be oral? Can I suck him? Will he cum?
    We have a few experts here with the massage questions. I've found, even the most legit places that totally don't look like the offer a "happy ending" quite often do, somehow. I think if you want Top or Bottom, Skinny or Muscles: you need to find a place that allows you to select the guy first. Don't rely on someone else to tell you whether they are Top or Bottom, Smoke or Not, as most often they'll only tell you what you want to hear...or what makes you make a selection and go away.

I've also had much more luck with massages in Pattaya...than Bangkok.

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Many years ago when first I came to Thailand I stayed in BKK near Banana it was the one and only gay massage place I have been to my experience was less than stellar, but differnt strikes for different folks.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

From the comment, I assume that in most cases, I can have intercourse with these boys in the massage place.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 10th, 2017)

Liked

From the comment, I assume that in most cases, I can have intercourse with these boys in the massage place.
    What comment. I am far from an expert in matters of massage but I would not consider intercourse as a routine happening.

Liked

Most true sign what you may expect "something at the end" in massage shop - is minimal tips politic. If you will meet prices like "body massage 600 baht/hour, minimal tips to masseur 1000 baht" - then you at right place for "happy ending", numbers are just for sample, but usually minimal tips are higher than price of massage
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

at the real risk of being mercilessly attacked by the likes of arsetroll/scotty...or a477(shudder...) ...in my experience just about any massage place with male masseurs hanging around in the silom /suriwong/soi 4 neighbourhood ....guarantees a very happy ending....or in my case beginning....

14. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 10th, 2017)