Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Rich @ Swampy and other Airport Line tales

Liked

Re: Super Rich @ Swampy and other Airport Line tales

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I use Transferwise for all my FX transactions bringing the vast profits from my worldwide activities into a Thai bank account. However unless you want to spend half the day traipsing up and down the street, cash in hand, so as to squeeze the last satang out of the moneychangers (and I understand there are those hardy sex tourists who do) then defaulting to Super Rich is probably a reasonable option

As I recall there's a Super Rich at On Nut BTS station outside the ticket barriers
    Why would a sex tourist or any other tourist do that. There is this thing called the internet, rates are published online, so five minutes later one knows which bank or moneychanger to use...

I personally use ATM only, but sometimes friends give me a few thousand Euros to transfer into their family's bank account. So when I arrive at my apartment I go online, find the best option and then proceed to Phromphong and exchange there, back to Thonglor to deposit at Khasikorn, easy peasy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    " ... NO< you need glasses or dit not look well ... )closes by 21:00 at the other end ... easy peasy"
    Who needs glasses? And a dictionary, And a thesaurus. And a copy of the 2017 Ed. of 'English Grammar For Dummies'. And a copy of 'Ain't I Eccentric?' (Amazon Kindle Books). And a copy of "Incomprehensibility Made Easy" Circa 1784 by Dr. Johnson.
    There could be more ....
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 12th, 2017)

Liked

I have an adult card for MRT, and it does not work for ARL. I vaguely remember all money exchanges I saw are outside the paid areas of MRT/BTS/ARL stations.

Liked

Not all, as said superrich's nana outlet is inside the barriers.