Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bali, Gay, Sex, Money Boy

Liked

Cool Bali, Gay, Sex, Money Boy

BALI!!! my play ground mostly in Thailand 🇹🇭 = (Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang mai) Philippine =( Manila) but Bali is very new to me,
    In Thailand, pick up boys in gogo bar, in Philippine, meet most college students from Planet Romeo app, I love get down on my knee, bend over or lift my legs up 😆 ( bottom here) , I've read about money boys in Bali and will go to Bali for a short vacation, just about 3 nights, love to pick up top money boys and getting a good pounding for 3 nights, love to get some tips which spot to pick up boys and where is the best place to stay.
    Cheers

Liked

Re: Bali, Gay, Sex, Money Boy

Really!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Seminyak, Bali joe & Maxwell bar, Primera hotel ( next door to bars for ease of fucking) and no money required, all mainly just for fun or 300 IDR if you really prefer.

We look forward to your trip report.

There, no one can say that this board isn't helpful - even to "new" (cough cough) posters such as the above.

4. User who gave Like to post:

llz (May 5th, 2017)

Liked

Seminyak, along the coast from Kuta, is the place for gay bars. I think there may be a couple of ladyboy shows in the Legion area (which is between Kuta and Legion). I don't know if the bars are any good, nor whether the guys who work them are to your taste because neither my boyfriend nor I have never been interested enough to check.
    There are hotels at all prices. The ones on the beach tend to be more expensive than comparable places in Thailand but Seminyak has plenty of less pricey ones.
    We have no problems as a falang/Thai couple..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arseTroll....the one word answers are getting bit tiresome...see how other informed well travelled posters have contributed....

Liked

Primera hotel.. just check the room in Agoda, nice room and good nightly rate, fairly good reviews from previous customers as well, I guess they are just next to the gay bar, there must be a lots of gay customers stay there,I love waking up in the middle of night or early in the morning, hearing the fucking noise from next room, bed shacking, moaning from the bottom bitch,hehe it will just turn me on for one more round of dick riding and getting my ass pounding by the boy or boys ��

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There you go then, that's you sorted it seems, so, no reason to hold back now, so get it booked ASAP. We look forward to your trip report. When do you depart - oh and by the way, your welcome.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, how was your trip then YNOT555, did you go in the end then ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So, how was your trip then YNOT555, did you go in the end then ?
    Unfortunately No, N Guy, I felt more comfortable to go back to the places I’m familiar with, so Thailand~ Chiang mai 10days then Philippine ~ Manila 1 month in my annual leave, might try again though

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ahhh sure we've all fallen into THAT trap of doing the same old same old as it's comfortable - yes next time break the mould and try some place new, you'll thank yourself for it once you do, especially based on how Pattaya seems to be hitting the depths of late - hence why I'm looking forward to my own trips soon to other places for all the lovely sights, sounds and and ever friendly guys there too.