I have just found out that my boyfriend of 3 years is HIV + I visit Thailand about twice a year and look after the guy really well. when I am not there I send regular remittances to him. I haven't seen him for 6 months and was just ready for another trip until I heard through a friend of mine that he had another boyfriend who he had been with for all the time he was seeing me. He was running both of us. I also heard that he was HIV +. I called him and he confessed that he had been HIV+ for the last 2 years. He had encouraged me to have unprotected sex on my visits and I did. (Stupid me) I have been to the hospital for a test and thank god I am negative. I canceled my trip to Thailand and have stopped taking his calls. I don't care about the other boyfriend because I only see him for 2 months of the year and he is a young good looking boy, good luck to him. I am however very disappointed about him keeping secret the HIV and encouraging unprotected sex. I still think of him and feel sorry for him I understand that the other boyfriend who lives in BKK is taking care of all his medical problems. What shall I do? ignore his calls and have nothing more to do with him, or talk to him again.