Sadly for little twerps like a447 and pompous self-important people like fountainhall, however many times Surfcrest reminds everyone that all he's doing is providing somewhere for everyone to post without making any judgment calls on the value of what is posted, they still think it's All About Them

Do I post relevant and accurate autobiographical information? Are you mad? Why would anyone living in Thailand do so? Mastering the art of disinformation is one of the important survival skills of living in an authoritarian, jingoistic country

If I'm writing something "autobiographical" it's merely as a peg on which to hang an anecdote or make a point. Was I, for example, at Mrs Balbirs the other week on the day I said I was there for the meal I said I was having and with a single companion? Would my "review" be any less informative if any, all or none of those incidentals were accurate?

However I'm perfectly happy to taunt plonkers like a447 who concentrate on the noise and think it more valuable than the signal (Nate Silver's book if you want to look it up)