Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand Travel Recommendations

Liked

Re: Thailand Travel Recommendations

As usual when asked this question, I recommend Chiang Rai to those who aren't looking for a visible gay scene. Trips to Chiang Saen, Mae Sai and Mae Salong are some of the most interesting we've ever taken. The market in Chiang Rai is much better that the the tourist ones in Chiang Mai, in my view.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 24th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Thailand Travel Recommendations

What is your physical fitness (i.e. how long can or do you want to walk around) and how do you plan to travel (public transport or rent a car?). In my blog, you might find some inspiration for places to visit. And that's only the tip of the iceberg, I have data to write for years. If you are more specific, I might be able to give better advice. I enjoyed national parks in Chaiyaphum province, Koh Si Chang and Phrae town and province, so these could be a point to start and do your own research.

Nowadays I avoid and advice against highly touristy places (Phuket Patong, Samui, Pattaya unless you come for sex, Amphawa and Danmoen Saduak floating markets, Erawan National Park and the like - ripoff in food and transport, and hordes of tourists).