Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: customer participation..BBB

Forum's veteran
    Liked

customer participation..BBB

Dug deep into my pocket and shelled out bht450 for a singha to watch the 22h30 show at BestBoysBKK......the german owner is definitely the worse for wear...
    Show was sub par...until a cute young white blondish customer was dragged onto the stage during one of the skits ( gun fire...soldier down....nurse to the rescue...blow jobs)...was almost fully disrobed...had his cock sucked on stage and he sucked off 4 of the gogo boy actors?!?!?! was very willing and enthusiastic too...cute blonde arse mooning me...made my evening...
    Was also an old Asian guy (who was wheeled in on a wheel chair) who must have given out over 10K in tips...he was grabbing/sucking just about any staff member/gogo boy who he was able to grab.

Liked

Re: customer participation..BBB

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...Was also an old Asian guy (who was wheeled in on a wheel chair) who must have given out over 10K in tips...he was grabbing/sucking just about any staff member/gogo boy who he was able to grab.
    Very few get the chance to see their future in front of their very eyes.

You should consider yourself fortunate

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty...an insult is only good if it really hits the mark and is true to form....in this case it has failed on most criteria....Im not asian...I will NEVER tip thousands....I am picky and will not be groing hideous numbers just because they are within arms reach....
    Try harder next time...apply some rigour...a good put down is an art form...

Liked

Sorry I just look Asian...
    And I was handing out my last Social Security payment!!
    CHEERS

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no darling...u were definitely asian...and u HAVR money...lots of it..u even had 2 minders to wheel u around and look after u....and u were very well known in BestBoysBangkok...all the staff and gogo were swarming over u like flies on shit...u certainly r no pensioner...