Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: BKK brief observations...

Liked

Re: BKK brief observations...

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Speaking of empty bars, I am currently in Pattaya (visiting a friend, been ages I went there) and do people wonder why those boystown bars are empty. Even a regular bar charges 150 baht for a beer. When will they ever learn that 150 baht is a ripp-off price ? The five of us went back to pattaya klang, where a beer is 60 baht. These people have no business sense whatsoever, no wonder many go out of business...
    I went to Oscar's bar in Boyztown last week twice and was charged 50 baht each time for bottles of Leo and Heineken for my friend. If it was a Songkran special or whatever i am not sure but that was good value. Generally i agree with you though, the bars in Boyztown are overpriced and i know other farangs who just go to Sunnee or Jomtiem for less expensive drinks. Once you have seen the shows and go go bars etc there is no reason to frequently go to Boyztown just to just have a drink.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh I love it when straight couples..or better a group of straight guys decide this is a fun place to have a few drinks...I cruise them something terrible...
    There was a rather alarming trend on Grindr when I was in Sydney recently - guys with a girl in their profile pic. I usually messaged them asking if she wanted to watch

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Went to the 10:45 show at Tawan last night. Lot more beefy guys on stage and a lot less ripped muscle. Excellent show, lotsa cock on show. Good fuck show. Excellent cum show, 3 guys on stage, all able to shoot quite dramatically. Popped into golden cock before hand.....so quiet, only 3 ugly wanna be hosts available.

Liked

Jupiter on soi 4....went to the show...beers BHT240 only...more of a tranny show...not the usual sex boy show that gogo bars put on...still was fun...lots of gorgeous shirtless staff to ogle at...
    jupiter only opens next month, for now it's just for fun. Outside Heineken still 100 baht, I was there last night..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not sure what u mean. I went to the show tonight at 10pm. Totally different to the previous one. A steady stream of beautiful muscle guys strutting the cat walk, showing off the most amazing bodies intepersed by some musical numbers. There was even the odd flash of cock and butt. I spent an enjoyable hour just watching these very fine specimens of young prime manhood.

Liked

I mean, According to members of staff Jupiter only opens next month. I went to jupiter several times (and used the toilet upstairs) I have yet to see a single cock. Mind you I did not go tonight as I am not in Thailand anymore.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm not sure what their format will be. It's not a traditional gogo bar in that there are no gogo boys on the stage, all they seem to do is a long 90 min show. Maybe it will eventually open as a gogo bar. Mind u yesterday all the models had numbers so they are for rent👍🏻
    Most amazing bodies.

Liked

I'm not sure what their format will be. It's not a traditional gogo bar in that there are no gogo boys on the stage, all they seem to do is a long 90 min show. Maybe it will eventually open as a gogo bar. Mind u yesterday all the models had numbers so they are for rent����
    Most amazing bodies.
    They already were doing shows when they were forfun. According to members of staff it will be a gogo bar with 350 baht beers. Personally I fail to see how this will work, because it will be the only gogo on the soi, so people have to go a little bit out of their way if they are into this kind of thing. The others will be put off by the 350 baht beers.

I used to go there regularly when they were forfun, mostly sitting outside. Maybe they will have different pricing, outside the current pricing and inside the gogo pricing. If I need to pay the full price outside, I will not bother to visit anymore.