There is a growing correspondence in the Pattaya Go-go Bars thread about this loathsome poster. It's time that thread got back to the much more enjoyable things in life and a thread opened where members can provide further opinions oaths poster.

Let's recall a few facts kindly provided by Surfcrest and others.

1. This poster has been banned from this forum not once, but twice. Yet for some wholly inexplicable reasons he has been permitted to return.
2. This poster uses pure lies to describe events which never happened, to continually bring other posters into fantasy trips.
3. This poster delights in wholly negative posts putting down other posters. He never responds when cornered. He is simply a dissembler and deflector.
4. This poster has already said he delights in being "very rude, an overly mild description.
5. This poster has already been responsible for regular posters abandoning this forum to join others.
6. In sum, he is a disruptive, dissembling, pathetic, disgraceful, proven liar.
Yet despite all the above, the Board owner has decided he can be banned - then return - be banned again - then return again. One of those bans was for almost bringing this entire Board crashing down with comments about the nation's monarchy - totally forbidden under the rules. If only for that reason, the question has to be: why was he not banned for life?

The owners of this forum are perfectly entitled to set the rules. But since they own the board, they are also perfectly at liberty to change rules at any time. None is so cast in stone it is there for time immemorial. So -

1. Why is he still permitted to pollute this Board with his postings?
2. When is a ban a ban - and when is it not a ban? Can the membership please be informed?
3. Under what conditions, if any, was he permitted to retune?
4. If one member is permitted to return several times, does this mean that other banned members are permitted to return?

Some years ago the poster Beachlover almost devastated this Board and the gaythailand Board. On gaythailand, the owner refused to ban him. It took a revolt from posting members before action was finally taken and a permanent ban was effected. I trust the owners will realise that action on this Board against this poster has already started.

Finally, to lighten the mood, frequent aka kommentariat aka boygenius reminds me a little of one of Kurt Weill's songs "Alabama", here sung by his widow Lotte Lenya, with its wonderfully wistful yet acerbic bar-sodden lyrics, some of which include -

Oh show me the way to the next whisky bar
Oh don't ask why, don't ask why!
For we must find the next whisky bar
For if we don't find the next whisky bar
I tell you we must die!

Oh moon of Alabama . . .

Oh show us the way to the next pretty boy
Oh don't ask why, don't ask why!
For we must find the next pretty boy
For if we don't find the next pretty boy
I tell you we must die!