Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Blued app launches in the UK

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Blued app launches in the UK

Just in case anyone is interested I see the App named " Blued" which is widely used in China and is a bit like Grindr ( except much better) has as of this week now launched here in the UK.

It's actually quite good and has a lot ( too many perhaps !) features built in - including amongst other things as well as the usual dating pics stuff also has a twitter type feed and also a live broadcast cam section where it seems there are lots of cute Asian guys from several Asian Countries all sitting chatting and broadcasting away, some in more of a state of undress than others it seems too no less.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Blued app launches in the UK

I shudder sat the amount of data this will chew up

Liked

I've had it on my phone for months, so don't quite see what difference a launch makes. Not many users in the UK.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    don't quite see what difference a launch makes.......Not many users in the UK.
    Which I'm guessing is EXACTLY why they're "launching" it formally now here in the UK.

Whereas before it was known ( or perhaps little known more like) purely by word of mouth or when being used by international travellers etc) the developers have now obviously decided as part of their normal business plan to market to and address the UK market place, hence their formal press launch this week ( using a double page spread in Attitude magazine etc) to try and increase their UK user base and overall brand awareness - all as most other businesses do regularly of course so I don't see anything particularly surprising about that as they seek to increase market share.