Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya go go bars

Banned
    Liked

Re: Pattaya go go bars

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    I am sure you would receive a warmer reception on some other board ...
    Happy to try, Bob, once you can provide convincing evidence of your (so far) unsubstantiated assertion. Until then ...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am sure you would receive a warmer reception on some other board where your talents could more readily be perceived for what they are. Do try it.
    Sadly he would not last more than a few days. He'd be quickly banned by the iron fist or warned as in the case of MFAS that negative posting would not be tolerated. On the other Board, as happened with Beachlover, the regular posters would not stand for the nonsense he posts and gang up to have him banned there.

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Happy to try, Bob, once you can provide convincing evidence of your (so far) unsubstantiated assertion. Until then ...
    What did I just say a few posts ago? Fail to answer and instead deflect. Back to the children's room, frequent!

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 14th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've tried my best to politely convince him to move on since he is universally disliked on this board, but apparently the dislike is what pleases him.

An update on the farang I described in post #63 above:

I’ve just received word that he "transitioned to another dimension", as they say in Hollywood. His demise was met with a collective sigh of relief. Since he never had any friends, his cremation was attended only by a small group of board members from certain gay websites. They took it upon themselves to scatter the farang’s ashes as far and as widely as possible, to preclude any type of cyborg regeneration as depicted in the “Exterminator” series. RIP

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 14th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

I've tried my best
    That's your best??

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    What did I just say a few posts ago? Fail to answer and instead deflect.
    From someone who deflects every post away from identifying a single regular poster whom he admires!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, that's my polite best. I refrain from using offensive language though it would certainly give you a better idea of what I think of you.

Banned
    Liked

I refrain from using offensive language though it would certainly give you a better idea of what I think of you.
    At this stage of the conversation you still think I care?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No, I know you don't care. That's why you're still here. I consider the other board members who might find offensive language unacceptable.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bob, you are wasting your time. Rational discussion is meaningless with this poster.

frequent is a nasty, narscissitic, low-life idiot who has posted here that he has nothing better to do than to be "very rude". Those were his words. But as usual he totally screwed up the context in which the character about whom the words were stated in a movie and who was in fact mostly a lovable character. But "vert rude" hardly sums up the character of a poster who is a lying, dissembling, deflector who loathes this board so much he tries all he can to destroy it.

frequent has already driven posters from this board and if he continues here - having once been banned {mods - please tell members what persuaded you to permit him to return under a different handle and thus to continue his vitriol and destructive behaviour?) - more will depart. Under a separate PM I have written to the owners about this matter.

In the meantime, this schoolyard bully will continue to attack those who make interesting and reasonable posts. He will continue to hover in his rathole just waiting to pounce with his childish and pathetic comments. Sorry, "childish" is too pleasant a word for a piece of filth.

11. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 14th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Under a separate PM I have written to the owners about this matter.
    When shall I start holding my breath?

Liked

He's not really a bully Fountainhall, if anything he's like the snivelling little kid who IS bullied but for some reason prefers that to being ignored.