Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya go go bars

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya go go bars

frequent - Another question. Why do you lie on this Board? Outright lies!

2. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 12th, 2017)

Liked

Fountainhall wrote:
    "frequent - Another question. Why do you lie on this Board? Outright lies!"

I think a far better question is why is frequent here at all? Is there no where else for him to post his crap. It's vitriolic and yet boring.....that's quite hard to do.

4. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (April 12th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I think we can invoke what's known as the Mandy Rice-Davies defence
    Well if we're going to be smart, I think a447's response would be:

" I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v Pressdram"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    frequent - Another question. Why do you lie on this Board? Outright lies!
    Is there any active poster here of whom you approve - apart, of course, from looking in the mirror?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Is there any active poster here of whom you approve - apart, of course, from looking in the mirror?

Frequent - That reply does not explain why you lie and why you enjoy getting under people's skin.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post

Frequent - That reply does not explain why you lie and why you enjoy getting under people's skin.
    That's begging at least two questions, bob. However, here's a thought for you - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thank you so much for the link, but did it not occur to you that your attempts at satire might be ill-received by most people? But that is not a concern of yours from what I can tell, rather it is your intention.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Thank you so much for the link, but did it not occur to you that your attempts at satire might be ill-received by most people? But that is not a concern of yours from what I can tell, rather it is your intention.
    I suggest you direct such questions to your President, who may very well remind you of the First Amendment, of which he is such an ardent defender

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Such typically childish behaviour from frequent. Satire? That really is a joke! Does frequent have any idea what satire is? I suggest he reads the Oxford Book of Satirical Verse, a wonderful book quoted in That Was Satire That Was which explains the satire boom in the 1960s UK. It provides a proper definition of what satire REALLY is -

One can say gravely that satire postulates an ideal condition of man or decency, and then despairs of it, and enjoys the despair, masochistically. But the joke must not be lost - the joke of statement, of sound, of rhythm, form, vocabulary, rhyme and surprise, Without the joke everything goes, and we may be left only with complaints, invective, or denunciation.
    Oh dear! Doesn't frequent just get it all so typically wrong in so many ways. He doesn't even know what a joke is, to say nothing of all the subtleties which are essential to satire. All he is left with are the complaints, invective and denunciation. And when challenged to make a rational answer, he can't. He absolutely can't!

As has been proved he's an outright liar, dissembler and deflector. Typical is the idiocy of throwing in a reference to the First Amendment - as though that matters on a Thailand board.

In his own words he sees himself as "very rude". So typical of the spoiled brats you find in a kindergarten. That's precisely where he belongs.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Such typically childish behaviour from frequent. Satire? That really is a joke! Does frequent have any idea what satire is? I suggest he reads the Oxford Book of Satirical Verse, a wonderful book quoted in That Was Satire That Was which explains the satire boom in the 1960s UK. It provides a proper definition of what satire REALLY is -

Oh dear! Doesn't frequent just get it all so typically wrong in so many ways. He doesn't even know what a joke is, to say nothing of all the subtleties which are essential to satire. All he is left with are the complaints, invective and denunciation. And when challenged to make a rational answer, he can't. He absolutely can't!

As has been proved he's an outright liar, dissembler and deflector. Typical is the idiocy of throwing in a reference to the First Amendment - as though that matters on a Thailand board.

In his own words he sees himself as "very rude". So typical of the spoiled brats you find in a kindergarten. That's precisely where he belongs.
    Still unable to name a regular poster whom you admire I see