Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya go go bars

Liked

Re: Pattaya go go bars

In the past there were much "freelancers" boys at the beaches, clubs atc. ,it's hard to find them now at Jomrien or Patong beaches or other places .Usually they were more good looking and polite than the typical go go boy . I assume they all gone to the apps.
    I really don't like the idea of inviting boy through the apps you don't what will turn up to you if he'll bother to show up at all .

Liked

really don't like the idea of inviting boy through the apps you don't know what will turn up to you if he'll bother to show up at all. It's like a blind date for me,very awkward and embarrassing situation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

BOY69 if the Mb fails to show up at the appoited time I give him an extra 15 min and then start looking for another one. simple. If what shows up doesnt look like what was advertised I either tell it to fuck off immediately BUT if iots still fuckable I will tell it off for lying and misrepresenting itself..negotiate a discount and still proceed with the date. Some of my best fuck dates have been these...they are clearly unsure of themselves therefor the need to use a fake pic...much easier to take advantage and do what I like.

Dont know why u feel embarrassed or awkward...not u that is being dishonest.

As for the demise of gogo bars...I believe its definitely to do with apps...even gogo boys have feelings of shame...standing almost naked on a stage ...not knowing whos going to walk through the door ....not being able to choose who to go with as the bar/mamasan want their cut ...apps at least give him some priivacy and he can be selective.

There is no...absolutely no shortage of MB is Pattaya...they are simply no longer parading around on stages in bars.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 4th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    BOY69 if the Mb fails to show up at the appoited time I give him an extra 15 min and then start looking for another one. simple. If what shows up doesnt look like what was advertised I either tell it to fuck off immediately BUT if iots still fuckable I will tell it off for lying and misrepresenting itself..negotiate a discount and still proceed with the date.
    If you expect a Thai guy to turn up no more than 15 minutes late, there are going to be a lot of disappointments. It always seems to me that being late is built into the Thai psyche. Even in business, being half an hour late is far from uncommon with "traffic" being the usual excuse!!

Only once have I ever met anyone who was using out-of-date photos - in his case well over 10 years out of date. I bought him a coffee, explained why the date would not work and then gave him Bt. 100 for his travel.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (May 1st, 2017), TaoR (April 4th, 2017)

Liked

Latin wrote:
    "There is no...absolutely no shortage of MB is Pattaya...they are simply no longer parading around on stages in bars."

Well they fuckingwell bloodywell damnwelll should be.
    😘

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal usually i would agree with u.....but in this case I like them being online on apps...its a lot...lot cheaper...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fountain...im not that picky...even if his pic was 10 years old...but he was still fit....as in not flabby and over weight.....I'd negotiate a real good discount...and get to work on loosening up that hole....

Liked

Oh dear. My fault. Sexual Deviant is back. My apologies everyone.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

deviant...i take that as a compliment....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

now throw another stone...biatch