List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOD closed, Sex industry squeezed?

Liked

Re: GOD closed, Sex industry squeezed?

ASEAN sure is more restrictive than the EU in terms of entry.
    Looks like the oldest profession won't be allowed in any time soon even if applicants have all the skills.
    The EU is as porous as a sieve; "children" with full beards were allowed into England from Calais last year.

Liked

Another thread hijacked...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But I like the way you put it right back on track there though yourself GWM........good work,

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    Another thread hijacked...
    Anther thread hijacked by the 'announcement of thread hijacked' mob.

The GOD and DJ Station closing hours and closing permanently issue has been going on for months now. Back in October/nov when I visited DJ, it closed early without notice and GOD closed with no explanation, even after the go ahead to have bars open after the Kings death. Last visit Feb/March it was the same, DJ Station closed 2am suddenly on one of the Saturdays of my trip, I was with a friend who had never been at GOD and so the whole DJ crowd descended on an already full GOD, we didn't realise until we got in just how crowded it was, my friend was actually frightened at first with all the pushing and being carried along with the crowd when heading to upper levels, after a couple drinks he settled down especially after the realisation that 75% of the crowd where shirtless,and he had no option but to have to crowd next to skin and muscle that is always on show in GOD.

But we didn't stay long, as even getting served at the bars was a challenge. After a couple drinks and a look round the upper floors from where I could really see just how dangerous the situation might become on the lower floor even without a fire or some emergency requiring a speedy exit, it was more crush than crowd, we left.

On previous trips I always have at least 2 contacts in Soi 4 who would always know what the situation with DJ and GOD was going to be over the next few days, even they tell me there is just no reliable info now and things seem to change on a whim.

5. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (April 6th, 2017)

Liked

I think those of us who have had a good time with the Vietnamese men or other guys from nearby countries can spread a bit of money around to help out when we are there. They are having a grim time at the moment. I will be there next week and will do that. I have said the same on the Gay Thailand forum.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    The EU is as porous as a sieve; "children" with full beards were allowed into England from Calais last year.
    Been reading the Daily Mail?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Or speak to my loving 80 something homophobic, bigoted, racist mother perhaps ( who is lovely of course EXCEPT for all those 80 something traits) as she was telling me just yesterday how it was "terrible" about "ALL" those bloody Muslims and what they're getting up to and how Donald Trump is a great man for trying to stop them - the I asked what she meant I was then told how how they were ALL flooding over the border and working illegally and hijacking planes and cutting the throats of innocent women and children and beheading "us" christian people every other day for absolutely nothing, but hey I wasn't to worry as it would be OK as Mr Trump was going to build a big wall to stop the, buggers and that "he'd sort them out" and it's a man like him that THIS Country needs - a man who even though he was a millionaire had given up all that and put his own money up "for the people" to make sure the Country is run right at last"

As this is about the 200th time we've now had "that" conversation I went through the usual NO, you've got it all all wrong you're sounding like a crazy person speech I may of course have been talking to the wall. When I asked why she thought all of this I was of course told that " Ohhhh I've seen it all on TV and read it in the news so you can't tell ME it's not happening !"

I should add that aside from being boody stupid in this regard my mother still has all her faculties about her so it's not a case of she's starting to loose the plot ( well apart from in a very obvious sense !) but she IS generally a "nice" person who is god fearing, goes to her church on a sunday type person- don't even start me on me being gay and having a Flipino BF who's half my age lol - THAT one I only roll out on special occassion's when I really want a laugh when we're down having tea perhaps and she starts perhaps talking about "those bloody immigrants" coming here - but quickly explains that "oh but that's not HIM of course as he's ok as he's a different sort of immigrant" - oh yes, afternoon tea can be SUCH a fun experience for us both when we go down - a real laugh a minute :-) Mothers eh, ya gotta love em - no, really you DO :-(

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I made a comparative mention of the EU being, as it is, open to mass migration and ASEAN which is as tight as a duck's arse when it comes even between fellow member states but others ran with it and tried to hijack the topic.
    No, I don't read the Daily Mail but I saw the bearded "children" coming off the Calais ferry on live television and on recorded tv news broadcasts over a number of days after the incident.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Or speak to my loving 80 something homophobic, bigoted, racist mother perhaps ( who is lovely of course EXCEPT for all those 80 something traits) as she was telling me just yesterday how it was "terrible" about "ALL" those bloody Muslims and what they're getting up to and how Donald Trump is a great man for trying to stop them - the I asked what she meant I was then told how how they were ALL flooding over the border and working illegally and hijacking planes and cutting the throats of innocent women and children and beheading "us" christian people every other day for absolutely nothing, but hey I wasn't to worry as it would be OK as Mr Trump was going to build a big wall to stop the, buggers and that "he'd sort them out" and it's a man like him that THIS Country needs - a man who even though he was a millionaire had given up all that and put his own money up "for the people" to make sure the Country is run right at last"

As this is about the 200th time we've now had "that" conversation I went through the usual NO, you've got it all all wrong you're sounding like a crazy person speech I may of course have been talking to the wall. When I asked why she thought all of this I was of course told that " Ohhhh I've seen it all on TV and read it in the news so you can't tell ME it's not happening !"

I should add that aside from being boody stupid in this regard my mother still has all her faculties about her so it's not a case of she's starting to loose the plot ( well apart from in a very obvious sense !) but she IS generally a "nice" person who is god fearing, goes to her church on a sunday type person- don't even start me on me being gay and having a Flipino BF who's half my age lol - THAT one I only roll out on special occassion's when I really want a laugh when we're down having tea perhaps and she starts perhaps talking about "those bloody immigrants" coming here - but quickly explains that "oh but that's not HIM of course as he's ok as he's a different sort of immigrant" - oh yes, afternoon tea can be SUCH a fun experience for us both when we go down - a real laugh a minute :-) Mothers eh, ya gotta love em - no, really you DO :-(
    Smart mother. I would have formulated it differently (without the trust in Trump, who is obviously a fraud), but her instincts are right.

11. User who gave Like to post:

llz (April 7th, 2017)

Liked

Really?

For the Irish (or Scots) to stigmatise immigrants is quite something!

A little known fact: At the point of the Act of Union between Scotland and England in 1707, the Scots were 25% of the population. Now we are 8% and not all is explained by population growth in England.