Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boys and Shows

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boys and Shows

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...and before a447 jumps in (I know he's vowed to leave...but like a bad case of head lice one never knows) yes I kmow that full on fuck shows are now also a rarity in BKK
    Its not that hard-and you know it-simply hire 2 and explain you'd like to see them doing it live for you in private. The total bill would be a little higher, but for OAPs with too much money anyway and no kids for the heritage-probably best way to throw it away with some fun. Its awful long ago since I was there, but then I guess that mamasan from LuckyS/SuperA would even forfeit his fee-just hire the other one.

Liked

The long haired mamasan from the old Super A who used to hang around the soi and who looked like the Fakir from Carry On Up The Khyber (Cardew Robinson) was co-incidentally called Mama Pong

MamaPong.jpg

Anything you want to tell us?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pong..its not the same...sure I've engaged 2 MB at once and had a good time....me and my partner have had multiple threesomes with a MB...but I love a good show...30 guy " big cock show"...a good fuck show where they somehow end up looking like insects mating...swing from the rafters...walking amongst the audience while still coupled...the reaction of the audience...