Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boys and Shows

Liked

Boys and Shows

I visited Bangkok a few times and some nights I watched some of the shows at Dreamboys, Hotmale or Fesh boys in the famous soy.
    Before and between the acts is always a row of numbered boys showing the nice body, mostly dressed in shorts or underwear, wearing numbers.
    I just wonder if you invite a boy to sit with you, how much you pay and what is allowed to do sitting there in public.
    Do you have to pay the full amount of such an (expensive) drink or just pay him?
    How long will he sit with you?
    Is touching allowed?

Liked

Re: Boys and Shows

You do buy him a drink and give a tip. Tip depends on how long he sits with you and what touching there may. Bare minimum is 100 Baht.

Liked

Francois however will sit next to you for just a drink and no tip at all.

Just be aware that if he does so, "touching" is mandatory

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I just wonder if you invite a boy to sit with you, how much you pay and what is allowed to do sitting there in public.
    Do you have to pay the full amount of such an (expensive) drink or just pay him?
    How long will he sit with you?
    Is touching allowed?
    It really depends on the bar. As soon as you invite a boy to sit with you, the mamasan will be all over you to buy him a drink (yes, the expensive ones - there are none cheaper!) You can hold out for a few minutes in case you find he's a total dud, but the chances are you'll have to get him a cheap coke at Bt. 350 or 400! Since the boy will probably only get a maximum of Bt. 50 of that, some customers prefer to give the boy a tip instead. But if he sits with you for more than about 5 minutes, in Soi Twilght you're going to be stuck with a drink and a tip. That should be at least Bt. 100 for the first 20 minutes or so. You have to remember that if he is one of the cuter, more in-demand guys, by sitting with you he may be missing out on other generous customers.

if you are in the back row of one of those Twilight bars, you can try touching and feeling. But the boy will probably be embarrassed. If you quickly slip him a Bt. 100 bill, it can help, though.

if you are into touchy feely, then you should aim for the bars near The Mango Tree restaurant - Super A, Golden Cock and Nature Boys. Drinks are much cheaper but you will be expected to buy drinks for the boys around you (in Nature Boys almost certainly 3 will descend on you if the tiny bar is not busy!) Extensive touching is far from discouraged and as long as a red note is popped into the underwear from time to time, the boys will be happy to oblige. The drawback is that each bar only has a few boys and they are not the most attractive around.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 18th, 2017), christianpfc (March 22nd, 2017)

Liked

Thanks for the advice fountainhall, so its a total rip off in the "big" gogo bars.
    So I will try Nature boys and the other smaller bars for hands-on experience.

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 22nd, 2017)

Liked

OH you will definitely enjoy Nature Boys!!
    And the experience can extending far beyond hands-on touching...
    ;-)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Thanks for the advice fountainhall, so its a total rip off in the "big" gogo bars.
    So I will try Nature boys and the other smaller bars for hands-on experience.
    It isn't a total ripoff. You get what you pay for, a show and display/availability of guys that is pretty unusual in the world.

Of course sitting in a shoebox like Nature Boys with two or three boys, who may have their hands full with other customers, is cheaper!

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    It isn't a total ripoff. You get what you pay for, a show and display/availability of guys that is pretty unusual in the world.
    But that assumes you want to see the shows. I was under the impression the OP was far more interested in the go-go boys sections than in the shows. If that's the case, I'm sure you'll agree the drinks prices are a total rip-off.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I agree that they are a rip-off but not brcause of the drink prices but because the shows are so much less interesting than those of former years. Not sure if I remember exactly what drink prices were 13 years ago, I remember paying about 250Bht at the old Future Boys, upon entering at show time it was not easy to find a seat you were guided through a myriad of customers by a fellow with a flashlight....the show was very professional with 50-75 boys in attendance....and was usually awsome....If that were still the case prices rising in 13 years from 250 to 400 would be justified......but thats not the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; March 19th, 2017 at 10:02.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agreed. But if you are there just for the go-go boys and NOT for the shows as exoressed by the OP, then the shows don't enter into the equation. The drinks price are ridiculous!

And I agree the shows used to be far more interesting, much more fun and professional. And the boys used to at least look as though they were e joking themselves. Now the impression most give is something like "and I'm being paid just Bt. 50 for this???"