List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Liked

Re: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Francois. Words like ethnicity, nationality and democracy are not always used the same way by users. Within that framework and even though the English language is Germanic in origin I would say that under the umbrella of Caucasian, Germans and the English are of different ethnicity.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr View Post
    Singapore is one of my favorite places for hot young men.
    Just done some shopping on Orchard Road. The eye candy is amazing - as usual. And the apps are zinging. Surprisingly, one guy I'm chatting with is a non money-boy Vietnamese from HCM. I'm sure there must be lots but it's the first time I've come across any Vietnamese when visiting Singapore.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (May 19th, 2018), fedssocr (March 19th, 2017), nordicguy (May 18th, 2018)

Liked

I think this is a really tough comparison :-) And of course highly subjective...

Appearance:
    - Thai boys seem to me to be generally more beautiful than the Cambodian boys. I like the look of the Thai boys. It's very twink-like.
    - Cambodian boys are cute, but the frequency of eye candy is lower than in Thailand. Cambodian boys are generally somewhat slimmer than the Thai boys, which for me is a big plus.

Attitude:
    - Thai boys (in the cities/touristic places) are more outgoing, loves to flirt and are generally easy to connect with and to 'decode'
    - Cambodian guys seem much more reserved, even those in Thailand. A shy boy can be cute, but not always easy to connect with.

In the bedroom:
    - Thai boys are generally very openminded, adventurous and curious in bed, I think. Even those Thai boys who are more straight than gay, are very much into trying out things with guys in bed. I'm a top myself, and I never have a problem finding a willing Thai bottom.
    - Cambodian guys seem to be less curious about sex and less willing, especially about bottoming. But I have to admit that when it comess to this part of the comparison - the actual action - I have very limited experience compare to you guys, probably :-)

5. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ethically there is almost no diff between Thais and Cambodians. My impression is that the cambodians are less pretty, they are not up to all the grooming that Thai boys are into...at least not at first, but give them 6 months in Pattaya and they quickly adopt local standards.
    And have to agree with the singapore observation...must be the only place where I even find Indians attractive...again most probably grooming.I
    Latin, I think you mean ethnically, a typo ? Anyway, while not an expert I would point out that even Cambodia has ethnic minorities such as the Khmer. Thais from the north are quite different than those of Issan. I ccan often tell a Chaing Mai lad - lighter and more chinese looking. Anyway, I agree that, in groups, Thai are better looking. I have a suspicion that the generality is not due to grooming ( yes, it helps ) but to a somewhat richer nation with more protein in the diet giving Thais a better structure and more stature. Again, that is a suspicion

7. User who gave Like to post:

nordicguy (May 19th, 2018)

Liked

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
    Beautiful people look beautiful wherever they are. Some appear beautiful with a lot of time and money spent on grooming.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ....
    Yes,you're right.

I think i need to add to my first post in this thread that I find all South East Asian boys beatiful in general. I think this region has by far the highest share of beautiful boys walking around in the streets.So the question whether Thai boys or Cambodian boys are more beautiful, is a little like comparing two of the best wines or asking if Paris or Rome is more beautiful :-)

Still there are some difference in the physics - generally speaking - of Thai boys and Cambodian boys (the latter are slimmer and shorter in general), and even though it's hard to describe in precise words, there is also a signiticant difference in their features.

About the differences in culture and attitude, then I agree that after 6 monhs in Thailand, most Cambodian boys learn from the Thai boys - both the good things (that makes us love the Thai boys!) and the less good things (that we live with because of all the good things about them).

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 18th, 2018), christianpfc (May 18th, 2018), paborn (May 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Anyway, while not an expert I would point out that even Cambodia has ethnic minorities such as the Khmer.
    You are definitely not an expert. The Khmer are not a minority in Cambodia. 97.6% of the population is Khmer according to Wikipedia. That’s a very substantial ethnic majority.

Liked

Among Asian men:

I think Thais, Koreans, and Japanese are the best-looking...

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

acs4l (May 20th, 2019), nordicguy (May 19th, 2018), snotface (May 18th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    I think Thais, Koreans, and Japanese are the best-looking...
    My personal favourites are Thai boys (my champs!), Cambodian boys, Pinoy boys, Taiwanese boys and the boys of Bali. Their beauty is stunning all across the countries. They have many identical features (smooth, slim, young fresh 'boyish' looks), yet they are very diverse at the same time. Other things like willingness, curiosity in bed, English-skills, manners ,maturity etc. etc. are equally important.

Discussions like works extremely well late at night in a bar after three glasses of fine wine ... less easy to take it 100% seriuos in writing at daytime :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    You are definitely not an expert. The Khmer are not a minority in Cambodia. 97.6% of the population is Khmer according to Wikipedia. That’s a very substantial ethnic majority.
    You'r quite right, I meant to say that even Cambodia with a huge majority ( khmer ) has a number of ethnic minorites that have to be accomodated. I reversed what I meant to say.

17. User who gave Like to post: