Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Arthur & Paul

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Arthur & Paul

Arthur & Paul is a gay hotel, restaurant, bar and massage place in central Phnom Penh. The decor is achingly trendy and funky but really rather gorgeous with spiral staircases, lush low level lighting and animal skins on the floor. The music is Mean Michell Jarre esque, you know the sort of instrumental music that doesn't go anywhere but goes on forever. Lots of pretty thinly boys are walking about in speedos which is great but the hippo sized farang walking about totally naked...not so much. I had the Salad Nicoise. Generously piled with all the correct ingredients and a pleasant French dressing it was served with a fresh and crusty baguette and butter. If I was to criticise I would say the salad was top heavy with tomato and a little shy with the potato. Together with a Khmer beer the total bill was $8.50. Extremely good value. A delightful touch of theatre after the meal. The waiter places a tiny dish with a tiny white disc in it on the table. He pours a little water in the dish and hey presto, the disc expands into a wet napkin. Classy. Very classy

Last edited by arsenal; March 7th, 2017 at 20:30.

2. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (March 8th, 2017)