Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Nibbles

Liked

Pattaya Nibbles

Another funtastic trip. Here are a few table tasties to pick on.

Jomtien is buzzing most nights with a whole load of boys of all different shapes and sizes. Two offs from there and both were of non Thai ethnicity and both were lovely company. Added to the plethora of excellent restaurants and one cold easily have a great night out just by staying there. One advantage over both BT and Sunee is that the party goes on through the night. Rare indeed was it for me to ride through at any time and not find some sort of party going on and an invitation issued.

Boyztown is fighting with everything it's got. I hope it can survive. BBB is nearly always pumping but a quick count up of staff when they do their street walk returns a number of over 50 so take them away and the place isn't nearly so busy as it seems. X-Boys is tired with few boys and the same show. At 260 baht a drink I only went in their once. 360 Degrees bar is sad and empty and poor Leila is in despair taking to wearing ever more outlandish clothes and walking up and down the soi like a dying circus pony. Toy Boys is doing wellish from what I could see but has recently tended to have more twinkies and less boys so no offs from there for me, in fact I didn't even go in. And this brings me to the new beer bar where Funny Boys was previously. It's a wonderful place to sit and with TB opposite, two massage places either side and Cafe Royal across there's loads to watch and see everything that's going on. In fact it could well rival Panorama corner as a place to people watch. Prices are fine and service is friendly. Those huge plastic chairs are actually surprisingly comfortable. But a note to the owner. Don't let your boys occupy two of the prime tables. That's where the rent comes from. No one wants to go into a place and have to wait while someone moves their stuff.

Sunee showed a few signs of life. Ting Tong Bar have reinforced their blockade so we have a mini Berlin Wall across the soi which is a nice welcome. Double Shot is an excellent choice for that last one or six for the road and have improved their music recently. Always the chance of a bell ring and a free drink too. Eros and Nice Boys are still stocked with boy boys and those boy boys have always been and remain my favourites. Both are also wonderful for hands on fun. Not for the prudish.

Deli Diner gets better and if they occasionally get it wrong (the leathery overcooked duck in day-glo orange nastily sweet orange sauce for example) they make up for it by over delivering the rest of the time.
    Deep fried salmon salad had cubes of fresh salmon that were crispy on the outside but soft and tender inside. The chicken breast with mushroom sauce was succulent and moist covered with a rich and creamy sauce full of fresh mushrooms. Served with real mashed potato, buttery and dense and simply irresistible. Chocolate Fondant was technically perfect and served with whipped cream but the sugar strands sprinkled over were an unnecessary addition and jarring texture. With a bottle of water the total bill was 314 baht. And still the best Full English in town.

As a side note. Two of my offs on my last visit didn't smoke but I accepted it and still had a lovely time with them. This time both smoked. Worth waiting for.

Preecha Seafood down in Bang Saray is my discovery of the trip with wonderful fresh Thai seafood dishes and a glorious setting.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 6th, 2017), francois (March 6th, 2017), loke (March 11th, 2017), Nirish guy (March 6th, 2017), Oliver (March 5th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Pattaya Nibbles

I thought that the new host bar opposite Toy Boys had by far the best looking guys in Boyztown. To be blunt, were I still offing in the evening rather than enjoying the company of my dear P., trhat's where I'd go..
    I felt a bit sorry for the hosts; whenever we walked past, they seemed largely ignored by the punters. I had assumed that the prices were prohibitive but since this apparently isn't the case, I can only draw the attention of posters to what's on offer there.