Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Can Find Sex in Saudi Arabia

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: You Can Find Sex in Saudi Arabia

taor...u sound like a victim...there is a reason (and yes I know we r like miles off topic) why the Philippines is a pile of shit...its to do with the all pervasive corruption...its in their DNA...they seem to be unable to perform the simplest transaction without some sort of back hander.
    I worked with over 150 in west africa, they all had some sort of parallel scheme going that involved either double invoicing or out right theft, all had local wives, all on the lookout on how they could get one over you. Born deceitful smile in your face liars.

Liked

Latin, in regards to the Philippines you are absolutely correct! Oh, and I ran into the corruption every trip I made there.

But a victim? Really? I refused early on to adapt to "the game." You see, in my department and in my area of responsibility we played by my rules. If you had a position of responsibility and you used that power to wheel and deal, and the Filipinos love to do that, you ended up getting demoted or fired. It really doesn't take much to figure out who the wannabe "big shots" are or as I called them "the bureaucrat Warlords"

Not a victim at all but rather a guy that always thought he could make a difference....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Fair enough. But am surprised you survived, in that toxic environment nice guys are usually left behind.

Liked

Oh, and I agree with your statement more than you do! I just have the benefit of being bigger than everyone else and more intimidating as I get pissed off real fast and show it real well.....

I could start a whole new thread on the Philippines.....and why you are better off staying in Thailand. Yeah, the Filipinos are handsome, and they can be good in bed, oh, they speak English well, but you will never have the fun you have in the Philippines that you will have in Thailand.

Liked

I recently met 2 Thai boys who worked in massage shops in Dubai and Katar respectively. They made good money there and were granted work visas without a problem.
    The guy who worked in DubaI came home about halfway in his contracted time.
    He said that the demand for special massage was too much to handle, so he quit but not without considerable difficulty and the payment of a sizable early termination fee.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 11th, 2017), TaoR (April 8th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

he was probably used to massaging fat old limp dicked farangs in Pattaya...easily satisfied with a soft handjob....the arabs most probably expected him to bottom every single time...

Liked

The Dubai guy didn't go into detail but you're probably right. He is the bottom type.
    The guy who worked in Katar spent the required time there and had no complaints. He looks more masculine than the other and I doubt if he would bottom.
    But one never knows...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I can fully assure u that any arab visiting a male massage parlour/whore house will be a top and he's there to fuck and not to make love. Its how their society works, if u r a top gay activity is forgiven/over looked...but if u bottom u r lower than snake shit. No arab bottom will go to a Thai massage parlour to bottom...more likely he will have a foreign worker at home he can use.
    So in my mind there is no doubt that any Thai MB masquerading as a masseur in Dubai is going to get fucked hard on a regular basis....so its only for true bottoms.