Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Can Find Sex in Saudi Arabia

Liked

You Can Find Sex in Saudi Arabia

I was approached by a group of Filipinos back in 1982 to sponsor/host a "Christmas Music Festival." I was only 24 and willing to push the boundaries so needless to say I went along with the idea....

I laid out the boundaries (no this, no that, and so on and so forth). I helped with getting band equipment and a sound and lighting system and then pretty much left everything else alone...

Well, what I ended up with was a three day music, dance, and Bakla extravaganza! Even the Saudi security had no idea what to do with this....Gay Travel.jpgGay Travel 001.jpgGay Travel 002.jpgGay Travel 003.jpgGay Travel 005.jpg

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (April 10th, 2017), Surfcrest (March 5th, 2017)

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Re: You Can Find Sex in Saudi Arabia

The subject matter was not quite what I expected given the title!

Interesting photos though.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 7th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think its called click baiting.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...but have to agree...interesting pics.

Liked

"Click Baiting..." What can I say?

Lets look at it this way....there were 7,000 men living in this camp of various ages and ethnicity....all there for the most part on 2 year contracts with only one trip home, which was at the end of their contract.

So for 3 days you had Ladyboys/Bakla entertainers along with other music acts and it was Christmas.....I am sure that there was more sex going on over those three days than anywhere else in the world!

In my position I had a ready supply of Johnny Walker on a weekly basis along with hashish...and as Friday was our one day off we normally had parties on Thursday night!

Care for more?

8. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (March 6th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...relax taor...I worked with these conniving back stabbing smiley master of all trades bastards in west africa.....and I had a big input on contract renewals..lets say I was never without company...

Liked

You know latin, that is where you and I differ. They are all people just doing their best to get by. I learned my lesson very early during my time in Saudi when we had to cut staff by 150. These were Indians, Pakistani's, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshi's, and Filipinos. I remember the fear and dread. I remember the stories of how much it cost them to get these jobs, the stories of how they were depended on to support extended families, friends, and neighbors. I knew that all of them were returning to countries where most likely they would not find jobs....period.

It took some work, it took some Baksheesh and a whole lot of wheeling and dealing but I got all but 25 new jobs (and sadly, they all involved new contracts and another 2 years before they could go home). So then I picked the 25 who had been there the longest and were the oldest and or had family members working in Saudi and I terminated them.

Yeah, I had a few friends and we partied regularly....I didn't have a reputation for bribery or wheeling and dealing....in fact the nickname everyone in my department had for me was, "The Kid."

Its funny, all the big shots, all the wheeler dealers all took vacation and left country when this shit hit our department and they left me with the dirty work.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

1982 was relatively soon after the Iranian Revolution and the fear which had begun to permeate all Islamic countries (including Malaysia and Indonesia) that they might be next. Given the influence of the extremist Wahhabi sect of Islam and its terrorist connections, allied to the presence of the Saudi religious police, do you think gay sex would be so easy in Saudi Arabia today?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    1982 was relatively soon after the Iranian Revolution and the fear which had begun to permeate all Islamic countries (including Malaysia and Indonesia) that they might be next. Given the influence of the extremist Wahhabi sect of Islam and its terrorist connections, allied to the presence of the Saudi religious police, do you think gay sex would be so easy in Saudi Arabia today?
    It's always fascinating to read the first-hand accounts of those who lived through these momentous events and can still provide an objective view of what was going on and the various consequences. Thank you fountainhall

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What on earth is that post all about?

14. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (March 8th, 2017)