Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jupiter to ForFun Silom soi4

Liked

Re: Jupiter to ForFun Silom soi4

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Are they allowed to have a go go club in soi 4 ? The soi will never be the same. The relaxed atmosphere from the bars does not blend well with a gogo club. I wonder if the owners will turn new Jupiter into something else?
    Since all of Silom IS an entertainment zone, I guess they will get away with it. To be honest, even though I know most of the staff @ for fun, it was a kind of boring, expensive joint. Good for a nightcap, but nothing more. If they turn it into a gogo bar, I probably will not go anymore, can't be bothered to pay silly prices for a beer, don't care for whatever is on offer in any of those gogo bars.

Actually, for a nightcap, fork and cork is better anyway. Especially when they have those nights where we can stay until 6 am or so

Liked

cannot edit my post anymore, I just had a chat with one of the members of staff, yep Jupiter boys is on. Gogo bar.

Liked

Ok I will have a look when they open , one very expensive drink for the show and then probably never again ,

Liked

What is the latest news about Jupiter? Has business started in the new location? Has another go-go bar been set up in the old location?

Liked

Don't know, but will check it out next week. The manager @ forfun send me a like request on facebook, not sure if this is the same place:

https://www.facebook.com/Boys-66-club-428789734149307/

Liked

[QUOTE=werner;215697]What is the latest news about Jupiter? Has business started in the new location? /QUOTE]

Rumoured to be opening a couple of weeks after Songkran