Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Jupiter to ForFun Silom soi4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Jupiter to ForFun Silom soi4

First my apologies for posting this on other forums as well but I know that readers here frequent Jupiter.

The whole front of ForFun on Silom Soi 4, next to Balcony's main bar was yesterday covered by a huge tarpauline.
    The tarpauline was advertising the imminent move of Jupiter from Suriwong to Soi 4.
    The text read:-

'We apologize for the inconvenience we're creative and construction "Jupiter 2018 New Arena" For "Jupiter 2002" and new entertainment for you'.
    I think I know what they're trying to say.

A further message was:-
    "New beginning New Ideas New energy" and a further line which I couldn't read because they'd placed tables and chairs in front of it.

The shophouse, formerly a tee shirt shop, next to Balcony's Tiger terrace was open last night as a bar. I understand that this will be a restaurant area. Maybe they were, like a cat, just marking their territory.

Jupiter will be a gogo bar. They certainly have the space and height to match their Suriwong premises (I remember it when it was a big disco/cabaret club called Rome Club).

Perhaps visitors to the still existing Jupiter can glean more information from the boys and staff there.

If only I could figure out how to post photos, I would.

Last edited by Patanawet; March 5th, 2017 at 13:19. Reason: typo