Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: phantasy naked swimming with a thai boy

Liked

Re: phantasy naked swimming with a thai boy

Are these similar to a private hot spring - everyone can be naked? Is that the full name - The Spas? Are they merely private huts or part of a hotel-type complex? More info would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
    Apologies- the Spas I visited are near Chiang Rai not Chiang Mai.
    These Spas are (private) sulphur spring locations which have large common pools plus small private huts with bathing baths and showers. A small restaurant is often included. People go to "take the waters" and so did I but I also squeezed in other activities in the hut. The hotels have brochures with maps and will arrange a taxi etc.Great fun and in-expensive. Perhaps Chiang Mai has such places nearby also.

Liked

Difficult.

Firstly, in Thailand, public nudity is outlawed and secondly, Thai boys grow up shy.

A Farang friend likes to sunbath naked, and did so in Bangkok in places where he though nobody could see him, but people did and complained, so he had to give it up.

There is one place for nudists in Bangkok in Ladprao, but it's strictly non-sexual. I vaguely remember reading about a private beach for nudists, but anyway: nudism and sex are completely different stories.

The few saunas with pool do not allow nude swimming, as far as I know.

Your best bet in Thailand is doing it in the sea (far away from short and other people in the water). And there is a gay hotel in Pattaya (http://www.lonops-paradise.de/, German owner, I haven't been and only know it from internet) that advertises a pool where you can be naked.

I vaguely remember a public pool and small private pools at San Kamphaeng hot springs near Chiang Mai.

Maybe you can fulfil your phantasy even better in the gay hot springs in Taipei, I went in Dec 2016 and liked it. Not exactly swimming, but large pools with hot water and everyone nude, I didn't witness activities in the pool, but in the steamroom.

Liked

Will there be any activity at Jomtien beach in september? Rainy season....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    These Spas are (private) sulphur spring locations which have large common pools plus small private huts with bathing baths and showers.
    Thanks, but is nudity permitted/encouraged - or do bathers have to cover themselves in the private huts?

I concur with christianpfc's comments about the Taipei hotel springs. Totally naked and usually packed with young great-looking guys in their 20s and 30s.

Liked

You might wait a long time for an unattached boy at Jomtien beach. Most arrive their with their sponsors these days.

So discuss the nude swimming idea with a boy on an app or face to face with someone you offed.

The obvious places for trying this are:
    1 Any beach after dark.
    2 A quiet beach. Even in Jomtien, if you keep going south, it seems to get more & more deserted, so I suppose getting your trunks off once in the water might not be too risky.

I'm not sure what the rules are in gay resorts with pools like Ban Souy. Also, if your boy is cute, the other customers are hardly likely to be complaining.

Liked

Thanks a lot for the good advice! I will have a look around in Jomtien or another beach.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...ah a447...welcome back...hopefully u will liven up the board...found a new rock yet??

Liked

I got the advice to take the ferry to the island 7 km from pattaya, Koh Larn...and find some more beach space there. Maybe a better option than Jomtien Beach.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm you mean ACTUAL swimming / playing about in the water you could depending how shy you are always just go naked in the pool and surrounding area at Sunsuk Sauna in Pattaya, although I doubt you'll get many Thai boys wanting to join you with people sitting around, but hey, find the right boy with no inhibitions ( of which there are many at times in Sunsuk) and WHO KNOWS :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...have lost count of the number of times I've frollicked in the waters off jomtien beach....sans togs...with a cute local...my hands exploring his every crevice and appendages....