Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sunday 27th February. Pattaya

Liked

Sunday 27th February. Pattaya

Waited in BC Bar, Jomtien until 6.30 but the boy I wanted didn't show up for work. So next door to Olivier for dinner. Pumpkin soup with a good consistency and not too sweet in taste which pumpkin can be. Served with fresh bread/butter. The self service buffet was as good as I remember. A nice selection of cold meats, pate, terrine , salads and pickles. Main course of pork fillet with smashed aubergine, tomato and vinegar. The pork was tender and the puree had sufficient acid to cut through. Accompanied by fried potatoes. Dessert of panacotta with raspberry sauce. Ok in flavour but the panacotta had a grainy texture so eating it felt more like semolina pudding than panacotta. Still, four courses and water for 410 baht makes this a very good deal for this level of food and service.

To Nice boys. One old guy had commandeered 5 boys and he proceeded to milk about 4 of them When one of the boys reciprocated the mamasan got very angry and there were raised voices. Maybe he had a point but the horny old rascal bought about 15 drinks and tipped well so......I whispered to one of the boys that I really missed Goff and he nodded strongly in agreement then told another boy what I had said who then also laughed and nodded. On to Eros At one point I was surrounded by 3 boys of whom 1 I've offed 3 times and 2 I've offed twice. A little awkward? Well yes it bloody was actually. Back down to Jomtien but "today he no work". Drat, double dratt and triple drat. Into Dreamboys. Nothing there for me. However I saw one of my all time favourite characters. The gentlemen who likes to be picked up and held. By the way, Chinese boys do that to me quite a lot and always unrequested. I can tell you it is absolutely fabulous. It's like the worlds best hug. Try it sometime and you'll see. I'm now sat in.......................(classified) watching the world go by. The boy hunt continues.

Last edited by arsenal; February 27th, 2017 at 00:12.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 27th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Sunday 27th February. Pattaya

I think you mean either, Sunday Feb 26th, or Monday Feb 27th. Bloody hell dude, you scared me there for a minute.

Anyway, glad you're having a seemingly good time.bBn

Liked

Well I eventually found a boy. He works at xxxxxxxxx but often hangs around xxxxxxxx after he finishes work. I took him back and a good time was had by both. OK I had a good time and then he went off to have a good time with the money I gave him. Time then for a ride along Jomtien Beach Road and to enjoy an iced coffee while gazing up at the stars and out at the squid fishing boats. I stopped for five minutes on the way back to watch the beach volleyball players. Also stopped near where Beach Road turns right. There were a few Twinkie Winkies frolicking in the surf but I declined an invitation to join them. Back home past the marina and over the flyover to witness a horrible sight of bloodied motorcycle accident aftermath. A reminder to take care when out and about on my own machine.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I really hope that the sex tourist crackdown doesnt put an end to this....