Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sex Tourism

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Sex Tourism

I don't like the term, "sex tourism."

I will admit that my first two trips to Thailand were "planned" to explore everything I had heard about how great sex was in Thailand (of course at that time all I had heard was about all the great straight sex and I was totally in the dark about what I was really after, which was the gay sex).

That statement alone would label me a "sex tourist" but to put it in perspective I have lived in Germany for 9 years, Saudi Arabia for 5 years, and traveled around the world numerous times two trips out of 6 trips to Thailand does not make a "sex tourist."

Sex happens and sex is available around the world.

Now, when I traveled through out the world I read up on the countries I was visiting especially their history. I traveled to experience all the wonders of the world, to experience the culture, to see the monuments, and experience the religion. Outside of the Philippines and Thailand I never once sought out gay bars or tried to see if a gay night life existed.

My experiences are over 30 years old, but gay sex in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Burma (back in its nightmare years), Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Kenya, and through out Europe just seemed to happen...

Not a single money boy, not a single bar, not a single cruising area was ever needed.

Sex, even in Saudi Arabia, along with alcohol and drugs, is not available. But let me tell you, I always had a couple of bottles of Johnny Walker, hashish, and sex every week.

Its funny what you can experience when traveling if you are not looking for it....

So does anyone have any personal stories to tell of sex in the most unexpected places?

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 28th, 2017), ktq (June 23rd, 2020), Surfcrest (February 28th, 2017)