Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex Tourism

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sex Tourism

oh yay, sex my fav topic...my hobby...reason I wake up in the morning. I too seem to find it relatively easy to find sex even when Im not actively looking....the occasion just seems to present itself. I do have a heightened sense when it comes to sex...I've been told that when I walk into a room I exude sexuality...Im not afraid to stare into other guys eyes for periods longer than usually acceptable in polite society.
    Started rather early in life, had anal sex whilst still st school when i was 14.....after that I was unstopable. Have cruised/been cruised and had sex in public toilets, change rooms, showers, sports fields /parks and even store change rooms.
    With the advent of grindr its made it so easy that there have been occasions when Ive declined as I simply cant be at 2 places at the same time.
    Travel definitely increases my sex drive and it starts at the airport, have had multiple encounters at airport toilets....I'm no longer surprised when my new freshly fucked friend leaves me to join his female partner waiting outside patiently.
    Sports events, football/rugby games...again Im no loner surprised how I almost never fail to have at least one good encounter...other guy usually pretends to be drunk.
    In asia, especially indonesia shopping malls are a wonderful hunting ground...very rarely is money exchanged...they just crave white meat....much like I love their brown bodies.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 23rd, 2020)

Liked

hahaha, you must be drunk or something latin, because that was a little over the top even for you.
    E
    As for the topic, personally I just prefer a normal, straight acting gay guy who has a bit of a sensitive side to him. If I had to choose though, I'd probably go for a limp wristed feminine gay guy over some masculine jock with an ego.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh yay, sex my fav topic...my hobby...reason I wake up in the morning. I too seem to find it relatively easy to find sex even when Im not actively looking....the occasion just seems to present itself.
    I do so agree. I have to pay them to go away (afterwards).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty....not even slightly drunk...some guys have a penchant for alcohol or drugs or gambling....Im hooked on sex. And Im sure I'm not the only one whos had a encounter in a park or public toilet or change room in a department store....

Liked

There's a big sex component to "charity" and ngo operatives (male and female) working in the 3rd world.
    Western women in particular are partial to exotic dick now that they've reduced their own men to cucks.