Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya bars - a review

Liked

Re: Pattaya bars - a review

They told me they travelled to find young guys. From memory,they talked about Mexico.

They showed no embarrassment at all in telling me of their taste in boys. They probably thought it was quite natural. They were shocked when I told them what the penalties in Thailand were.

I got the feeling they were lesbians, but maybe they were bi.

All way too wierd for me.

BTW, the Scandinavian girl appeared to be in a committed relationship with her guy. Maybe she started off as a sex tourist. I don't know.

And maybe she's just in a committed relationship with his cock. But it seemed to be more than that.

Liked

Of course no-one condones such activity, but the simple reason there are so few convictions of females for sex with minors is that there are so few complaints.

If a younger teenage boy has sex with a middle aged woman he gets a feeling of accomplishment, a pat on the back from his mates, and asked when he's gonna fuck her again.

If he has sex with a middle aged guy he gets a feeling of guilt, told he's a victim of molestation, and that "something must be done"

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 11th, 2017), christianpfc (March 12th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    The reason there are so few convictions of females for sex with minors is that there are so few complaints.

If a teenage boy has sex with a middle aged woman he gets a feeling of accomplishment,a pat on the back from his mates, and asked when he's gonna fuck her again.

If he has sex with a middle aged guy he gets a feeling of guilt, told he's a victim and has been molested, and that "something must be done"
    I agree. I hate the double standard. A gay man having sex with a gay boy of 16 out of free will is seen as a pedophile. A woman having sex with a hetero boy of 16 out of free will is not seen as a pedophile.

It is very common for women to feel sexually attracted to young teen boys. I have seen so many examples. It is so obvious. I think the majority of females is a pedophile. Where I use the definition of 'pedophilia' which also labels one a pedophile when you like 14 and older. I use this definition and not the scientifically correct one (which is when you like pre-teens, which only a very small percentage of humans do) because that modern definition of 'pedophilia' is also applied to men, then it is only fair to apply it also to females. In that modern definition of 'pedophilia' the majority of women is a pedophile.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    A woman having sex with a hetero boy of 16 out of free will is not seen as a pedophile.
    Not exactly accurate as there are many cases of women being prosecuted for exactly that crime in that age group and yes being labelled at the time of the conviction as paedophiles / sex offenders.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 11th, 2017)

Liked

Many?

I believe (NSPCC figures from 2005) that females convicted of such crimes account for 5% of total convictions, and interestingly their sentences tend to be much much shorter.

A typical sentence for a female sex offender seems to be 2-3 years whereas for a male it seems to be 3 or 4 times that tariff

It's also interesting to note that 2/3rds of sex offences against children are carried out by under 18's
    Last edited by scottish-guy; March 11th, 2017 at 19:02.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    It's also interesting to note that 2/3rds of sex offences against children are carried out by under 18's
    I assume you refer to official statistics. From what I have heard from Thai guys over the years, the number of instances of child rape here - girls and boys - by older family members seems pretty high.

Liked

I was quoting UK statistics - wouldn't know where or how to find Thai statistics

Liked

Considering the revelations about sexual abuse in the Catholic church, children's homes in The UK and now it seems Australia stretching back decades. Hard to imagine Thailands' record is worse than that. Especially if you remove the farang instigated crimes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Considering the revelations about sexual abuse in the Catholic church, children's homes in The UK and now it seems Australia stretching back decades. Hard to imagine Thailands' record is worse than that. Especially if you remove the farang instigated crimes.
    I am pretty sure the facts will show that Thailand is certainly no better. From the UNICEF 2014 "Report on Violence Against Children" -

Violence against children remains widespread in Thailand. In 2013, more than 19,000 children were treated at provincial hospitals due to abuse, about 70 per cent of them were treated for sexual abuse. In many cases, sexual abuse occurred at home by the children’s family members.
    To my way of thinking, almost 13,500 children being victims of sexual abuse within the family in just one year is horrific. However, virtually every study concludes that reported cases of child sexual abuse is merely the tip of an ugly iceberg since most of the crimes go unreported. The fact that this number was no doubt underreported by goodness knows how many hundreds/thousands of percentage points makes it all the worse! One study estimates the number of reported cases at just 5% of actual cases.

And this from a 2008 Paper "Sexual Abuse in Thai Children: A Qualitative Study" by a psychiatrist at the Chukalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine -

. . .many reasons for nondisclosure such as being threatened, fear of disbelief, or causing the family trouble, cultural factors may play an important role. In dealing with adults most Thai children are less assertive compared to Western children. They are taught to respect adults and, in some way, respect means keeping silent. This attitude may inhibit them from voicing their needs. A study of sexual abuse in Britain found that South Asian children disclosed less frequently compared with the British cohort (17). Almost 40% of abuse in this sample was accidentally disclosed through the child’s physical problems observed by caretakers or doctors, and behavioral changes observed by teachers.
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 12th, 2017 at 17:14.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what a depressing topic....raped at home