Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya bars - a review

Liked

Re: Pattaya bars - a review

Thanks Smiles and NIrish for your posts.
    And to answer Frequent BF and I usually spend 14 weeks per year together (9 in SE Asia, 5 in Dublin) per annum and during that time we are pretty much 24/7 together. We are also in contact 3-4 times a day by FB video chat

Some of my work colleagues sees their GF/BFs once a week... so we doing better than them a least.

The first (only) time I met smiles was at a board gathering in Memories/Sunee. Can't remember the specifics but I think that the organizer of the drinks actually never turned up. I don remember GayButton being at the next table and an ex forum regular (TopJohn) was also at out table.

coincidentally the first and only time I met NIrishGuy we also met at a Morlam! We ended up in NAB that night,

Even more of a coincidence is that Nirish ended up taking a boy home.... who used to do the aforementioned "coloured string out of his ass" show in Tangmo, Phuket. Last I saw him he was one of the dancers in TingTong red show
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 5th, 2017), Smiles (March 4th, 2017)

Liked

A Throb memory for PoshGlasgow

(Found at: http://thairainbowarchive.anu.edu.au...s/contents.htm )
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (March 5th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Why be such a cunt Frequent ... maybe perhaps ??
    I do love a good rant

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I do love a good rant
    And yet still the same question remains - why the need to try to pick holes in someone else's life / generally be a bit of a cunt to others for no apparent or obvious reason ? I just wondered what would make you think to be like that to others that's all - do feel free to enlighten us if you so wish as I'm sure we'd all love to know ?

PS calling someone out on being a bit of cunt isn't having a rant......it's just calling someone out on them being a bit of a cunt to others.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 5th, 2017), Brad the Impala (March 5th, 2017), colmx (March 5th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

And yet still the same question remains - why the need to try to pick holes in someone else's life / generally be a bit of a cunt to others for no apparent or obvious reason ? I just wondered what would make you think to be like that to others that's all - do feel free to enlighten us if you so wish as I'm sure we'd all love to know ?
    As I've often said before, if you want people to understand what you're saying (as opposed to guess what you mean) you need to take care in how you express yourself. Otherwise you're just showing your contempt for your audience (or revealing your own struggle with the English language).

9. User who gave Like to post:

MiniMee (March 5th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    ...spend 14 weeks per year together (9 in SE Asia, 5 in Dublin) per annum...
    "per year" and "per annum" means the same.

Frequent has my full support for asking about details of your relationship, I would do the same.

Nice thread so far, hope we can get back on track.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Frequent has my full support for asking about details of your relationship, I would do the same.
    Coming from the source that doesn't surprise me, however I would give you benefit of the doubt in that it's just you wondering "are they living together now" ( which Colmx never suggested and has posted MORE than enough info on that over the years for all of us to establish that from) Frequent was on the other hand ( imho) just being a bitter bitchy cunt and trying to split hairs and nothing he will say to deny that changes that ( imho). There's the difference perhaps.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Even more of a coincidence is that Nirish ended up taking a boy home.... who used to do the aforementioned "coloured string out of his ass" show in Tangmo, Phuket. Last I saw him he was one of the dancers in TingTong red show
    REALLY ? lol. Unfortunately with my lousy memory and perhaps more to be honest the sheer number of guys I'm been to Morlams with over the years ( he says subtly rather than putting it any other way :-) I'm now wrecking my brains to think just who that might have been now !? Unfortunately if was who i think they are sadly no longer with us, Damn, so there I missed the opportunity of a private show perhaps eh as I'm sure the same guy would happily showed off yet another one of his amazing talents for my in private and us laugh together at that as he did :-)

Liked

Unfortunately if was who i think they are sadly no longer with us, Damn, so there I missed the opportunity of a private show perhaps eh as I'm sure the same guy would happily showed off yet another one of his amazing talents
    The guy you took home is still alive and well (or at least he was 3 weeks ago!)
    Had you seen him do his show in Tangmo... You would never have brought him home with you!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The guy you took home is still alive and well (or at least he was 3 weeks ago!)
    Had you seen him do his show in Tangmo... You would never have brought him home with you!
    Well that's good to hear at least (about the alive part) and as for not taking him home etc......well, I wouldn't necessarily be to sure about that as there's not much shocks or turns me, indeed I may just have added to his list with a few extra duties just for entertainments sake perhaps :-)

Do feel free to send me a PM with his name ( not that I'll remember him anyway I'm guessing as I'm a shockingly bad memory - I was going to say was that SENG then by any chance but have realised if not this conversation could go on a while lol) oh and also a quick resume of his "skills" so I can either decide NEVER to see him again ( doubtful) or be sure to book him for long LONG time next time, then take him as my BF and marry him forever after opening a circus in Pattaya with him as the main act ! lol