Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Pattaya bars - a review

Liked

Re: Pattaya bars - a review

Yes, depressing topic, especially for a review of Pattaya Bars.

Liked

This topic is not on the right track

3. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 14th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

but before we all get manically depressed....a447 did mention Mexico as these ladies favourite hunting ground...remember that in some south american countries the age of consent regardless of gender or sexuality is 14...Brazil being a case in point....maybe these ladies thought the same rules applied world wide

Liked

Long time ago it was not an issue in Thailand at all but international pressure and some press scandals cause the Thai government to enforce new radical rules including banning of less than 21 years old to enter places that are selling alcohol !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hae u ever observed a totally drunk Thai???....not pretty at all....in fact some turn very violent...maybe its a bit of a release...after all who on earth can smile so much non stop

Liked

I think that abuse of young boys by older women is the next big scandal if the media decides so. But it will not. A leading Australian feminist has published a book on the derth of opportunity that women get to drule over young male bodies in the media.
    On a recent episode of America’s Got Talent three young teenagers performed, one of whom was a 14 year old boy.
    One of the female judges immediately oggled him with the question “Why are you so cute, why do I like you already?” When the kids were leaving the stage she stood up and shouted twice “I want the boy!”
    Can you imagine if a straight male judge behaved like that with one of the young girls?
    What would happen if a gay judge spoke like this to the young boy?
    The least that would happen would be a visit from a policeman immediately after the show.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    One of the female judges immediately oggled him with the question “Why are you so cute, why do I like you already?” When the kids were leaving the stage she stood up and shouted twice “I want the boy!”
    Can you imagine if a straight male judge behaved like that with one of the young girls?
    Sorry I don't agree. You have to take into account the context. I did not see this episode but I know how enthusiastic the judges can get over certain acts/artists. There was a superb handsome young 15-year old pianist/singer on Britain's Got Talent I think a couple of seasons ago. The girls on the panel were all over him with praise.

And I have seen at least one version of America's Got Talent and other of Asia's Got Talent where young girls (some in an acrobatic troupe) have indeed been showered with overdone praise by the guys on the panel - amplified by enthusiastic screams from the 'live' audience - and what, in a go-go bar getting, might have been, shall we say, misinterpreted. Location and context are all in cases like this.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 17th, 2017)

Liked

More leeway depending on who you are and who you're talking to. For example I can happily tell you that I love the young Cambodian girls and want to pack one into my suitcase and take her home. With their long cascading hair, pretty long dresses and floppy hats they are quite quite adorable. No heart could fail to melt as they run up to you as you disembark a tuktuk and ask you if you want a drink.
    "Coffee please."
    "Mil an suga?"
    "Yes please."
    "One mint."

As I said...I love them and I want one. Context is everything.

11. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (March 17th, 2017)