Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: cambodia to thailand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: cambodia to thailand

I don't know about that exact route (or air travel), but my current guy is from Laos, and has been basically living here for the past 7 months. Only thing I can say is ensure your guy has an address and phone# of where he'll be staying in Thailand, otherwise they will refuse him entry. Happened to Leo first time he tried coming here at least.

Aside from that first time, he's never had an issue crossing the border. They've never once asked for proof of finances, or anything. One time he got a VISA from the Thai embassy, but aside from that has always just came in under 30 day exempt stamps, as he never stays more than 30 days anyway.

still waiting for him to get denied entry for staying more than 6 months in one year, but hasn't happened yet. Maybe things are more lax for Asean citizens. So far though, he just says he'l coming to visit his "faen" (boyfriend / girlfriend), and no issues thus far.
    n

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: cambodia to thailand

Oh-AirAsia does NOT want you to show the cred cd usd for booking-all those small agencies that provide the service-for their own fee-to the thousands of customers not holding such cards. You can in TH also book online or fone and get a nr with to pay at the 7 in a certain limit.
    Yes, some other Asean airlines can indeed be quite nasty due to the horrendous crd crd fraud they encounter, but there is always a way to have them check beforehand about it.