Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foreign guys working at bars?

Liked

Re: Foreign guys working at bars?

An "interesting" interpretation of FRM's posts - maybe he can speak for himself - we shall see

Liked

He already has Scottish.

Liked

No, you have interpreted what he said in a certain way to suit your own narrative.

Liked

I think it's clear but if you still think there's a recruit there then carry on.

Liked

Except I'm not trying to "recruit" anybody - you need to calm down dear!

I have to say it's very worrying when I see our Head Judge - a man in his late 70's or early 80's according to reports - getting himself all hot and bothered about something that has absolutely nothing to do with him. For a man of that age, it could be dangerous.

Your hysteria (bordering on clinical paranoia) over anything involving Scotland is also undermining the hard earned gravitas of this website.

I'd suggest you really ought to seriously think of standing down before you burst a blood vessel - or even your truss!

Liked

I lived in Vietnam a really long time. I can tell you they are not as shy as Thai.

They don't care about getting naked in front of each other. Group sex is easy to have. At certain swimming pools, boys get done in the showers, with only a curtain blocking the view. That cinema - forgot the name - has made some changes. Now you can even fuck in the main theater. Only protected from view by some wooden board of a meter high. Of course everyone can look over the board. Boys still suck each other in their seats. The sound of boys clearing there throat and spitting hits every 5 to 10 minutes. The rest of them swallow i presume.

It's a culture where people lie a lot, to themselves (my son is not gay) and to others (I'm not gay). As long as we don't discus it, everything goes.

And the best thing was that 95% of the boys I've met were free of charge. This was when I was in my 30ties.

So when I hear these stories about the Vietnamese boys in Bangkok, I assume that they are all straight.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 19th, 2017), dinagam (October 14th, 2017)

Liked

The 40 percent proof of cheap whisky and the bile of frustrated demagoguery dripping from every word. It breaks my heart to watch a once respected member of this august gentlemen's club fall so low. Once talked about as a future leader with the potential to reach the very top he now spends his booze sozzled days pretending to be in exotic locations and throwing fury at anyone he comes across. The tragedy that is Scottish.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ....a once respected member....
    Now we know you're lying!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I don't understand why the boy's nationality makes a difference. If he's your type, take him off - no need to check his passport.
    To me it makes a big difference. I had two negative experience with Vietnamese, and many others say similar, whereas Lao, Cambodian and Myanmar are above-average performers. It's not just type, what comes later in the bedroom is important.

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 20th, 2017)