For many years of Pattaya visits I never really bothered about regular visits to the gay Beach concession areas at Dong Tan Jomtien. But the last few years I have visited a bit more regularly in late afternoon when it's a bit cooler and quieter. More recently I have been starting Thailand trips with 3-4 nights in Jomtien for a relaxing start to a trip after the journey etc.. and even while visiting more regularly I still don't really know one concession from another and as there always used to be room in them all at all times of the day just used to plonk myself down where ever. More recently with the re-organisation of the Beach Area and less concession area I noticed last trip some of the concessions had limited space and less usage of 'deck chair' style seating which I prefer in favour of more solid Loungers.

Upcoming Thailand trip start of next month will begin in Jomtien Complex at East Suites and daily visits to Dong Tan concessions, so does anyone have favourite concessionaire or reason to favour one over another. Any have Deck Chair style seating as main seating type and any have more space/availability than others? I know they are numbered/named so I need to start taking notice of the differences between them. Probably visiting 2pm/mid afternoon to closure time. Always need time to catch up on trip plans, urgent internet stuff, sms's etc and beach seems good place to do this while enjoying a bit of outdoor daylight and drink/snack.

Any suggestions/info/preferences regards the gay area concessions.