Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Barcelona

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Barcelona

I'm just back from a short break to Barcelona so just a short note "for the record" to say that even in January the place was buzzing and ( I and my travelling companion thought ) was certainly well worth the trip.

The flight from the UK is only about 2 hours and cheap. The hotels ( I stayed in the the Axel hotel which is bang in the centre of the gay Village) were all also very cheap at about 60 euros a night or so. There are a selection of reasonably fun gay bars and shops in the immediate vicinity, all busy and quite classy ( not go go bars of course), plus a few bars with busy dark rooms to the rear also - -so i'm told . Likewise the App's were all busy and lots of cute / hot guys all messaging each other - althogh a lot of muscle guys so not all my thing and a lot of guys who loved themselves too much IMHO, but still, loads of action there if you wanted it.

There were also several late opening clubs where I happened upon two Brazilian guys one night after the other ( big cocks and hot as hell !) and I also "met" a gorgeous Korean guy who was also on holiday who was everything and more that I'd always hoped a korean guy would be - (excuse the lack of A447 detail here but I am aways aware that my bf tells me he occasionally reads this board "for fun just to see what I'm getting up to" and I never like to rub anyones nose in my extra curricular activities too much as there's a difference between him turning a blind eye on one hand and my poking him in the other at the same time perhaps) - but fuck it, I have to say it - Korean guys......OMG - currently replacing Thai guys as my new WOW factor thing as WOW, hot hot sex :-) - that is no doubt until my next Thai guy again no doubt lol )

Oh and if going in Summer don't forget you can also nip down to Sitges town also, which is a beautiful "gay" seaside Spanish "old town" which is just a short 30 minute train ride from BCN central.

Anyway, so this is just a quick note in case people are reading up later and wondering where to go for a quick weekend break in Europe etc - oh and if you DO go - watch your wallet and valuables as BCN has a well deserved reputation as a hot spot for theft and sure enough whilst there I had my jacket pinched from a bar ( only cheap and with with nothing but a power bank in the pocket thank goodness) and my find was "fun"? pick pocketed on the street outside a gay bar by a guy giving out flyers to a gay club - who strangely chased us back up the street returned my friends phone and said it was just a joke - we think it's as my friend was intentionally only carrying a Phone 4 and we noticed he'd been dipped and the guy didn't want to give up his prime spot where he could get richer pickings as as he was the only person on the street it was very obvious who had dipped him, so take care.

Enjoy.

OH.......and just in case I don't get around to writing a note about my other trip - the Phillipines - WOW place number two !!! Wall to wall action, CEBU ( and Davao ) are buzzing with hot guy all 100% up for it, all for free and just as often and as many times a day as you can manage - "apparently" he says and "so I was told" cough cough - for when his PH BF reads this and starts frowning at me in a knowing way later ! lol

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 11th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Barcelona

About 10 years ago I was a frequent patron of a massage house in Barcalona called American 22 or something like that near the university.
    Most of the boys were from Brazil and other S American countries.
    It was magic.
    I wonder if its still there?

Liked

Re: Barcelona

Just reviving an old thread. If you happen to be in Barcelona and miss the "garoto de programa" saunas that you find in Brazil, definitely go to sauna Thermas. It seems to have guys from all over Europe (yes, including W Europe) and S America. Also, I would use Sitges as my base since it is cheaper, has a beach, and the trains/buses to Barcelona are frequent