Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nick's outcall massage and parlor in Pattaya for men

Banned
    Liked

Re: Nick's outcall massage and parlor in Pattaya for men

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    There are one or two who might benefit from a euthanasia service - to put them not only out of their misery but that which they transfer to others
    Everyone in Thailand should keep some nembutal on hand. It's a lot less messy than throwing yourself off a balcony

Liked

I wasn't necessarily referring to voluntary euthanasia - but then again, when it comes to flying off balconies, neither are you

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    I'm putting this on my list. One of the things I'm most looking forward to when stopping in Bangkok is my jet lag treatment at Cutey Beauty. Wash my hair, cut it, shave me, pedicure, manicure, facial and foot massage. I walk out on air and shiver to think what those hours would cost in Miami or New York.
    This is a MUST for me both on arriving and on leaving LOS! Been doing it for years!

5. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 7th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Josan View Post
    This is a MUST for me both on arriving and on leaving LOS! Been doing it for years!
    The last time I went to Cutey & Beauty was back in the days when Richard St Laurent owned @Richards. It sticks in my mind because some raddled, simpering queen was trying to manhandle the staff at C&B and I saw him again that night @Richards. Some of the C&B staff subsequently decamped and operate a similar business in the Charn Issara Tower on Rama 4 Rd (a building with a rear entrance that leads to Thaniya Rd and thus to C&B - the connectedness of everything, I suppose)