Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dodgers Trip Report

Liked

Re: Dodgers Trip Report

Ooohh. You're a cunning old fox Founty. Very good question. Well if there was no sex available in Thailand then I would, of course go elsewhere because lots of sex is part of my holiday. However it's not a fair question because you're not comparing like with like. So I'll add a caveat. If it was the same everywhere (no available sex) then I would continue to visit Thailand for all the reasons I have stated.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Fair enough! I think we've both made our points clear. And I'd still like to visit that cafe!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    ...visiting Asians in their 20s and early 30s... Commercial sex is of little interest to most. So if the prime reason for visiting Pattaya is stripped away, what's left apart from the list outlined in arsenal's earlier post?
    On my now rare visits to Bangkok gogo bars, I have seen customers that were cuter than the boys on stage (and I mean real customers, judged by their looks and in group with friends; not moneyboys invited by to a gogo bar by their customer).

Pattaya has some attractions that I call world-class: Nong Nooch, Sanctuary of Truth, Million Years Stone Park, Wat Yan and Viharn Sian, Mini Siam. These are far outnumbered by tourist traps.
    full list of daytime activities here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...n-pattaya.html