Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In rude health?

Banned
    Liked

In rude health?

It's possibly verging on an invasion of privacy but is anyone aware of the reason why a certain owner of a disco not a million miles from Silom 2 is now shuffling around looking as though he's recovering from a stroke? I saw him yesterday and was surprised by his apparent lack of vigour.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: In rude health?

...if u had a live in lover like he has...maybe he just had a good fuck session....the guy is a sex God with a body to die for...

Liked

Latins little arsewipe Frequent wrote:
    "It's possibly verging on an invasion of privacy but is anyone aware of the reason why a certain owner of a disco not a million miles from Silom 2 is now shuffling around looking as though he's recovering from a stroke? I saw him yesterday and was surprised by his apparent lack of vigour."

Possibly? Really? You do realise that this is an actual person you're speculating about on this anonymous board. What a welcome addition to this place you've become in the 9 months you've been here.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 30th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...if u had a live in lover like he has...maybe he just had a good fuck session....the guy is a sex God with a body to die for...
    I have no idea of the personalities involved, but it reminds me somewhat of the owner of a Soi Twilight gogo bar about 15 years ago. He had held quite a senior position with the Church of England prior to relocating to Bangkok in his early 60s. He too had a stunning steady bf, a student with longish hair who would sometimes visit the bar. All the punters would have preferred to off him rather than most of the boys!

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 30th, 2016)

Liked

I noticed the Air Quality Index readings for Bangkok are very high recently. Maybe just living in Bangkok is very bad for your health? I was considering renting an apartment in Sathorn but just walking down Sathorn or Silom roads last week made me feel ill from the exhaust fumes.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    I have no idea of the personalities involved, but it reminds me somewhat of the owner of a Soi Twilight gogo bar about 15 years ago. He had held quite a senior position with the Church of England prior to relocating to Bangkok in his early 60s. He too had a stunning steady bf, a student with longish hair who would sometimes visit the bar. All the punters would have preferred to off him rather than most of the boys!
    Heavens that urban myth is still around is it? He was some minor, non-ordained, lowly functionary, no senior position whatsoever. He was horrified to hear that that was the gossip when I told him about it at the time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Odd! As a regular at the bar, whatever position he actually held in the Church, he seemed to enjoy his elevated status. Nice man! When his bar closed - I think it was called X-treme - he moved across the soi to work for the German bar owner for a while. He was then a consultant to Roxy in Soi 4. Thereafter I assume he returned to England.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    ... he seemed to enjoy his elevated status.
    Can you provide any concrete examples of this enjoyment?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Dumb question!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh how i love it....gone completely off topic...

13. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 1st, 2017)