Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glory Holes in Bangkok

Liked

Re: Glory Holes in Bangkok

I have always found the idea of sexual activity in a public toilet to be utterly repellent. Each to his own of course, but you won't ever catch me playing that game.

However, in more agreeable surroundings, some aspects of the ritual have a practical appeal. As we all have seen, Asian guys show their age in their faces long before their bodies. A fit Thai guy who is 35 years old might look positively ancient facially, whilst his lunchbox might be little changed since he was eighteen.

There is also the uniquely gay habit of having sexual contact with other guys without a word being spoken between them - something I am no stranger to..

Imagine, if you will, a gay bar, to the rear of which is a door leading to a dark corridor. Along the corridor are curtained cubicles on each side. Each cubicle has a stool and at the back of each cubicle is a round hole, maybe 40cm in diameter. At each hole stands a guy, either nude or in briefs, with his lunchbox centred on the hole. The customer chooses a lunchbox to enjoy, sits on the stool, draws the curtain behind him to afford some privacy, and after passing up an agreed fee, fills his face with dick.

The customer doesn't need to know the guy he's sucking is pushing forty and the guy doesn't need to know his dick is in the mouth of a fat slob - both can let fantasy fly away, to their mutual satisfaction..

- What's not to like..?

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 31st, 2016)

Liked: 1

Lately there are lots of glory holes shown in pics and vids on twitter. If anyone has the location of one of these I’d be forever grateful. Please let me know by PM. Apparently there is a group to join to find out the locations but I can’t get anyone to tell me how to join that group. By the way, I’m bitterly disappointed in Babylon’s renovation of downstairs area.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    I have always found the idea of sexual activity in a public toilet to be utterly repellent...you won't ever catch me playing that game...
    Funny that you go on to describe how you'd be delighted to squat on one side of a partition in a seedy gay bar and proceed to suck the cock of any unseen, potentially disease-ridden hobbledehoy who chooses to shove his todger through a glory hole.

Just saying like.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pastibisa View Post
    By the way, I’m bitterly disappointed in Babylon’s renovation of downstairs area.
    agreed!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    I have always found the idea of sexual activity in a public toilet to be utterly repellent. Each to his own of course, but you won't ever catch me playing that game.
    Thank god. For me it is almost a daily activity
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Funny that you go on to describe how you'd be delighted to squat on one side of a partition in a seedy gay bar and proceed to suck the cock of any unseen, potentially disease-ridden hobbledehoy who chooses to shove his todger through a glory hole.
    You're such a prude, scotty

Liked

I’m not a prude at all - my entire teenage experiences occurred in (numerous) lavvies my dear - it’s the hypocrisy of someone saying how ghastly it all is whilst being prepared to squat on a stool sucking off anonymous cocks through a hole in a partition that I’m poking fun at.

PS: I always got more than 20B - at least a pound!!!

Liked

A pound of flesh in a flash no doubt!

Liked

I’m not a prude at all - my entire teenage experiences occurred in (numerous) lavvies my dear - it’s the hypocrisy of someone saying how ghastly it all is whilst being prepared to squat on a stool sucking off anonymous cocks through a hole in a partition that I’m poking fun at.

PS: I always got more than 20B - at least a pound!!!

squat on a stool, in a public toilet?!?!

Yikes!

Liked

Better than squatting for one

Liked

Dunno about BKK, but from recent reports (his own) surely there can be no doubt that the biggest and best glory hole in Pattaya is located in and around a447

Although I have been aware of their existence since puberty, the thought of glory holes has always terrified me. Why, in God's name, would any sane person want to insert their erect member through a hole of limited diameter in a partition wall, on the other side of which may linger, in a state of enhanced expectation, a psychiatric patient on day-release, armed with a chainsaw?

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 14th, 2018)