Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

A447 wrote:
    "And arsenal, you made an important observation when answering mfas a few posts back. The situation is completely different for those living here compared to those who, like me, just visit.

Visiting Thailand is like a being given free rein in a candy store which offers things I can not get back home. I'm only here for a short time so I want to gorge myself on everything in the shop."

Exactly. Disneyland for adults. Yes please Walt. Don't mind if I do. Next trip booked and the two after that planed. Whoopee.

Liked

SG, feel free to use "tu" when you speak to me!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    BTW, I don't behave like this back home as I do not I certainly do not have sex every day - more like three times a week.
    The city where i lived in Australia most guys over 40yo would be very happy with 3 times a year if their preference is younger legal aged guys, especially twinks. They are available if you can pay big $.

In Melbourne and Sydney it is possible to meet 3 per week with their large Asian populations but i doubt it would happen every week unless you are into cruising, saunas or have a regular partner.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (December 25th, 2016)

Liked

No, I certainly don't meet guys for sex any more - I pay for it.

I have 3 regular guys who come and visit me (not at the same time!), usually in my house south of Perth or if I'm up in the city they can visit me there, too. They stay overnight although we don't sleep in the same bed. They sleep in the guest room next door because I snore...apparently! Lol

I've known them for ages and so they can relax at my place. They have full run of the house and can order in any food /alcohol they want.

There is only one rule - they must turn off their mobile phones and put them in the safe.

The guys all have some things in common - great personalities, handsome, nice bodies, enormous cocks and they are all experts in what they do in bed. They are up for it any time I feel horny. That's what I pay for and to be honest I think I'm getting a bargain.

The only problem is they are not Asian. That's why I travel to Thailand and Cambodia. I can't get enough of that beautiful soft Asian dark skin. Also, I can relate much better to Asians than I can to other nationalities. Although surprisingly, one of my guys is Italian and at times he comes across as very Asian in his ways.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

aussie_ (December 25th, 2016), christianpfc (December 25th, 2016), steveky (January 11th, 2017), Tintin (December 25th, 2016)

Liked

The show at X-boys is truly awesome!

Sure, you have to sit through endless ladyboy acts, but at least they are accompanied by energetic male dancers, often shirtless. Yum!

The final two acts we were all waiting for were even better than the previous 2 nights. This time the lighting was much better and my vantage point seated down the front but at the end of the first row of seats gave me an excellent view of the action.

There was nothing fake about the performance. The rimmer really was licking the guy's hole, not the area around it. And they had a new guy doing it - just one is the regular gogo boys, not someone they had especially brought in to perform, as I has originally supposed. Afterall, rimming is not something everyone is comfortable doing, so I was surprised to see one of the lads doing it.

What I did find a bit disturbing was the way he would stick his finger up his partner's ass, pull it out, stick it in his mouth (!) and then re-insert it. Sorry, but am I missing something here? I think that's disgusting.

And the fucking was also real. I watched as he slowly inserted his massive member and as always, wondered how far he'd get it in. Well, he went in balls deep. The male anatomy is truly amazing!

After a frantic round of fucking - with all the lights on - he pulled out, had his partner put his ankles behind his ears and proceeded to rim and finger him again.

The action then moved to the ladder where more rimming took place.

The act finished with the rimmer kneeling at the front of the stage, furiously jacking off. At first I thought it was the jack off act, conveniently combined with the rimming, but no, that was performed by another guy.

He came out on stage, sat on his chair and off he went. He was soon joined by a very attractive ladyboy who danced around behind him. She then moved in front of him, which pissed me off because she was obstructing the view at times.

Suddenly she knelt down in front of him, he stood up and........came all over her face!!!!

Well, fuck me dead!

This was by far the most arousing show I've seen in years. In fact, I can't even remember when I last sat through a large part of a show with a hard-on.

It looks as though they have discovered the last bastion of gay sex to perform on stage - rimming. Hopefully, it's now here to stay.

I staggered out of the bar and stood at the side of the soi until by hard-on finally subsided. I then made my way over to Screwboys, as I was looking for a guy I'd offed many times before. To be honest, although I was feeling horny after the show, my afternoon session had been particularly torrid. As I won't be seeing him again for a week or so, he really want for it and the session was longer than usual. So I wasn't really up for more sex. But who knows what can happen.

The bar was packed with Asian customers. The mama-san rushed over and immediately led me to a seat. I was stunned when he not only remembered my name, but also the kind of beer I like, this despite it being close to 9 months since my last visit. Amazing.

He's told me my regular had gone back home.

'I know you like big cock. This boy big," he said, pointing to a slim dark boy.

So he came and sat with me. His name sounded like Goko and he's as black as the ace of spades. It turns out he's from Myanmar. He spread his legs and put my hand on his very impressive bulge. Oh, those balls! I love big balls! So soft! I stroked his cock with my thumb and it soon rose to the occasion. Mama-san was right. Nice and thick. And he has skin as smooth as silk.

The lights went down and the show began - time to take advantage of the darkness and have a good grope. Wow! Nice!

The fucking show here was also for real. All the action was reflected in the mirror at the back of the stage. But a little trouble lay ahead.

They came down from the stage, as is the norm, to collect tips. When they came to me, the fuckee asked for a tip, so I fumbled around in my pocket and pulled out what I thought was 100 baht. It turned out to be 20 baht and the fuckee well and truly let me, and those around me, know. How embarrassing!

So fished out another note, but this time it was 50 baht. For fucks sake turn on the lights!! I finally found a 100 baht note but even this was insufficient.

'No, 100 no good. 100 for my friend, too!"

At this stage I was ready to tell him to get fucked, but given the situation, I guess that would have seemed a bit redundant. But I stood my ground and all they got was 100.

So, that was Bankok after a 9 month absence. Let's see what Pattaya's got to offer.
    Last edited by a447; December 25th, 2016 at 14:49.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 25th, 2016), steveky (January 11th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Thats it, no bedroom action? As I have joined your army of fans I was hoping for a bit more, something with a personnal touch oh well, I anxiously await you next post now that you are in Pattaya, BTW I love your rimming tales.
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; December 25th, 2016 at 15:39.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

AK47 you are right about the 15 min. correction window being annoying, may I suggest you title your next post "Tales from the rim" or 'I have just had a mouthful". Thank you and Merry Xmas!

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 25th, 2016), aussie_ (December 25th, 2016), christianpfc (December 25th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Yes, François, but for now many days?
    About 300 days/year; about 1000 rendez-vous/year.

Liked

Wow! That's amazing. I'd love to meet him.

First, I'd say "chapeau!" and then ask him his secret.

Liked

a447, great stories. But no Video.
    So sad...
    GWMinUS