Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Unfortunately it's not that easy. I had the same boy three times over the course of 12 months, the experience went from awesome to poor to ok.
    Yes, I understand that. We all have different expectations from the guys. And the difference here is clear - you had him 3 times in one year, whereas I have him around 30 times per year, every year (based on four trips of average 7 /8 days in Bangkok /Pattaya ). So we know each other really well and as I said before, familiarity breeds content. They want to please me and I reciprocate. Also, I'm not picky when it comes to skin temperature, specific size, etc.

All my long term guys have some basic things in common, one being an easygoing personality and a friendly disposition. The longer the relationship the more relaxed we are with each other. Often things are a little stiff - pardon the pun - between us at first . It takes a while to break the ice.

Super A is hit and miss - usually miss. But every now and then they have new guys and if you're lucky you'll meet a hot guy. Same goes for Natureboy.
    Last edited by a447; December 23rd, 2016 at 19:04.

Liked

After a nice dinner with my friend I took him shopping before we parted ways. I actually enjoy spending a bit on him because he makes me so happy.

And I'm not the only one, it seems. He has a new motorcycle, courtesy of one European customer and an old Chinese guy who visits Bangkok on a regular basis has promised to buy him a car next time. Apparently, this guy is very old and quite ill and needs constant care and that's exactly what my friend does for him. He even has to shower him. I'm not at all surprised ; he's that kind of guy and I think I'm lucky to know him.

Later in the evening I headed over to Soi Twilight to catch the X-boys show again. It was still early so I gave in to the charms of a very attractive young guy who works at Hotmale 2 bar and sat down. He came and sat with me and I bought him a drink. It turns out he's from Cambodia.

-Cambodian boys gave big cock.

-Yes, I know.

And with that, he took out his phone and showed me some photos of his appendage. Yep, that's a nice size.

I decided I'd off him after I'd seen the show. His name is Pompin or something like that.

There are some new boys on stage tonight. If you have the chance drop in and take a look at number 34. He seems to be half Thai and half Western and you'll go gaga when you see him smile. He's absolutely gorgeous!

The show was basically a repeat of last night 's with just a few variations. It was a bit too long - about an hour and a half.

I was there for the rimming show. Unfortunately, they decided to hang semi-transparent curtains around the stage, blocking out the view for most customers. Still, it was very erotic and the 90% Chinese audience really enjoyed it. (The bar was actually close to being full). The two guys finished by fucking each other but again, it was difficult to see.

The last act was the chuck wow show and finally I got to see a truly fantastic cumshot. He stood up and let fly. Jesus! How impressive was that!

I left the bar to pick up my new Cambodian friend but he had gone. I didn't really expect him to still be there. So I decided to go to Indra massage and meet up with the masseur from Isaan.

Alas, he was not there. Just as I was about to move on another masseur rushed over and gave me one of those beautiful Thai smiles. I was putty in his hands! His name is K.

He gave me a very sensual massage over the special massage pants you have to wear. After a couple of "accidental" touching he gave up on the massage, got naked and removed my pants and started working on me.

I asked him to sa-moke me but unfortunately, he doesn't do that.

But he does fuck. And it wasn't the usual pounding - it was long and slow. Very satisfying.

We finished in the usual way.

On the way out I ran into the Isaan guy. He looked disappointed, although there was no way we could have gotten it on because he was with another customer.

But now I'm in another quandary. Tomorrow do I choose the Cambodian cutie with the big cock or the Isaan masseur with the alleged monster between his legs?

I think I'll sleep on it.

Liked

A447 wrote:
    "But now I'm in another quandary. Tomorrow do I choose the Cambodian cutie with the big cock or the Isaan masseur with the alleged monster between his legs?"

No rule against having them both, one in the early evening and then one a bit later.

Liked

Unfortunately, I lack the necessary stamina.

My afternoon session is really full-on; once we hit the bed it's just about non-stop action and at the end of it I'm totally exhausted. We meet at 2 and don't finish until around 4. After such an encounter I totally lose any interest in sex. It's not until later in the evening that I'm ready to go again.

If I didn't have my afternoon friend then I could probably pace myself and have three guys a day - at least for a short period. But there's no way I'd ever give him up. I prefer quality over quantity.

And arsenal, you made an important observation when answering mfas a few posts back. The situation is completely different for those living here compared to those who, like me, just visit.

Visiting Thailand is like a being given free rein in a candy store which offers things I can not get back home. I'm only here for a short time so I want to gorge myself on everything in the shop.

If I were living here and had full access to that shop I'd probably not bother so often.

As mfas points out, he just takes for granted all that is on offer. I do not have the luxury of time on my side so I have to make the best I can of the situation. That means getting as much sex as I can with the hot Asian boys on offer.

So I can fully understand why those members who actually live full time in Thailand probably have little interest in what I post. Holiday makers may be a different proposition.

BTW, I don't behave like this back home as I do not have the opportunity. I certainly do not have sex every day - more like three times a week.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I certainly do not have sex every day - more like three times a week.
    Your hand doesn't really count.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    But my number of boys is so low compared to yours, I can keep them all in mind.
    I have to correct that statement. When chatting with a boy or meeting a boy again by chance, I often cannot remember why I didn't marry him right after our first encounter. I was inconsistent in taking notes about the boys, but I will do from now on, the most recent is this:

brown skin, no tattoos on torso (but on upper arms and neck), no hair on balls and little hair on ass, showers in boxers and then into my bed with wet boxers and towel, has this band around his waist (there is a specific name for it, I forgot, it's not palad khik, that would just be the pendant, and the band is wet now after shower which I don't like) not shy, ticklish on neck, gets hard quickly but later loses it, skin temperature ok, dick size and shape ok, bubble butt, shows some signs of affection.

Reads like a description of a used car?

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (December 24th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    . . . BTW, I don't behave like this back home as I do not have the opportunity. I certainly do not have sex every day - more like three times a week.
    Crikey! Three times a week you say a447. Upon my soul, I would consider three times a week more than plenty, even when I was in my 20s. These days, I would regard three times a month as ample sufficiency.

But only fourteen times a week truly satisfies you and hence your frequent trips in Thailand? Well, well, well, I am impressed! As I’ve said to you once before, you Aussies must be made of strong stuff down under!

Liked

Hmmm, I have an old friend, whom I shall refer to as Monsieur Cochon, who has three rendez-vous per day.

cochon/pig; (personne obsédée par le sexe) sex maniac

Liked

Yes, François, but for now many days?

I couldn't do that 2 days in a row despite being made of "strong stuff down under."

Fourteen times a week? Well, yes. I've never done the sums. But again, I can't keep that pace up for very long. Towards the end of my trips it's sometimes only once a day.

Et bien sûr, François, je suis cochon mais seulement en Thaîlande, pas en Australie.

Liked

If vous is not careful a447, vous will end up with le prolapsus anale