Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Why do I now also post on the other gay forums? Because I was asked to.
    I hope that goes some way to answering your questions.
    Indeed it does, as the original Adam Apple was my favorite go go in all of Thailand I hope you can post your memoirs from it in your diary here.

Liked

MFAS: Adams Apple go go bar is your all time favourite? May I ask what was it that made it so. And as this is a really good topic maybe start a thread about it.

Liked

Adam's Apple was a poor venue when I was a regular in the late 90s.....difficult to access with shabby decor. I never thought much of its show, particularly the three khatoeys who-if memory serves me correct- dominated proceedings.
    But- and it's a huge but- it would usually have forty plus go go dancers, many of whom were cute and playful. And they danced and engaged with the punters.Not only that, but it would attract students from the nearby university who were often as handsome as the performers.
    I have happier memories of Adam's Apple than of most of the many other go-go bars I've visited.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 23rd, 2016)

Liked

I decided I'd hunt down Leonardo. I was intimidated by the three aggressive touts outside Freshboys so decided to sit at Maxis, have a drink and try to look into the bar through the open door. But I couldn't get much of a view so I finished my drink and prepared to run the gauntlet.

As I approached I was immediately set upon and bundled inside. I stopped at the first row of seats and quickly scanned the stage. I couldn't see him. Within seconds I felt someone pushing me from behind.

-What you do? Sit here! What you drink??

-I'm looking for a boy.

-What number? Sit here! What boy you want?

I was out of there.

I then headed next door to X-boys for the show. This turned out to be the best decision of the night by far!

The highlight was........a rimming show!!!

WTF? I thought I'd seen everything. The rimmer, a tall, hung handsome stud had his partner in every conceivable position. At one stage the rimmee had his ankles behind his ears as the rimmer licked and then fingered his hole. The audience - quite a large crowd of Chinese - clapped enthusiastically throughout.

The show finished in spectacular fashion with a rather attractive guy jacking off. His cumshot was the best I've seen in a while, which perhaps isn't saying much.

Over the Natureboy to hook up with my old flame. I wanted a repeat performance of the previous night. There were two guys in the bar and no other customers.

He sat down with me and told me he could go with me again. The only problem is, he had to close the bar and unfortunately, three other customers turned up! Damn.

He recommended one of the guys so I called him over. I soon recognised him as the guy from last time - the one who spoke excellent English. I ended up offing him as my old flame was occupied with running the bar.

Mmm.....what can I say? I've had better.

He told me he was versatile but found bottoming painful. Never mind, he can top me. He got it in, closed his eyes and then just went for it. What he lacked in finesse he made up for in vigour. Too vigorous for me.

The chuck wow was the same. He grabbed his cock, closed his eyes and furiously jacked off, writhing in ecstacy and finely producing a reasonable happy ending. The only problem was he didn't aim properly and ended up cumming all over the sheets.

I don't think I'll bother with him again. I've got the cute masseur in mind for tonight.

BTW, he told me he used to work in Dreamboys. He said the German owner was a really nice guy but one of the Thai managers was ripping the boys off to the tune of 10% commission. He said he left because no -one was getting offed by the Chinese.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 23rd, 2016)

Liked

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...=Chiang+report

I was planning a trip to Chiang Mai this holiday but changed my mind. I think I may just give it a second thought! A visit with Korn and friends is now looking increasingly attractive.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    MFAS: Adams Apple go go bar is your all time favourite? May I ask what was it that made it so. And as this is a really good topic maybe start a thread about it.
    The Adams Apple I loved was the original Adams Apple maybe 10 years ago it was shut down and later reopened by a guy from California and for me lost its luster. The orginal same place opposite Lotus had themed shows.....Boy scout troop, Basketball team, shower with all the boys naked, jerk off all boys participated, none were fem all were cute, silly ladyboy show between acts, place jammened always, after the show boys would mingle with guests clothed and not. All the boys were available and there were many.
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; December 23rd, 2016 at 15:36.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 23rd, 2016)

Liked

MFAS: OK I can see why. X-Boys is probably as close to that as you can get in Pattaya these days.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    MFAS: OK I can see why. X-Boys is probably as close to that as you can get in Pattaya these days.
    For those of us that remember Thailand then the changes have been awesome and not for the better, AK47 mentions Fresh Boys I remember it when it was Future Boys....unbelievable shows never less than 30-50 boys, it you arrived as the show began you were so lucky to even find a seat!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I could care less about your sexual encounters but what is interesting is your apparent need to shout about them from the rooftops.
    MFAS, it is known as sharing experiences among kindered spirits a bit like cum-swapping and felching.

Joy shared is twice the joy.

13. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 23rd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Also, over the years I have received numerous pms from readers wanting details of the guys I've written about. They want to enjoy the same experience.
    Unfortunately it's not that easy. I had the same boy three times over the course of 12 months, the experience went from awesome to poor to ok.

Furthermore, you rave about multiple boys from Super A and Nature Boys, but when I go there, usually I wouldn't take any of them for free. I think I had that boy Oh in Nature Boys two years ago, and my experience matches yours.

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    My reports form a diary which I can refer to before my next visit. They remind me of what bars I enjoyed and what ones I didn't. They also remind me of which guys I had fun with (and their 'special techniques") and which guys to avoid next time.
    My blog serves a similar purpose for me, but more for saunas and other places than gogo bars. But my number of boys is so low compared to yours, I can keep them all in mind.

Regarding Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai, I have been about once every year since 2010 and always liked what I saw, which I cannot claim about the Bangkok and Pattaya bars.