Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Sorry. I posted yesterday's Bangkok report in my Pattaya report.

Jesus! What's a guy got to do to get laid around here?

I woke up this afternoon and immediately messaged my Bangkok afternoon regular, only to get no answer. After numerous attempts I gave up and decided to try my luck at the massage parlours.

There was nobody particularly attractive in Soi Tarntawan, at Indra and Sun, so I walked over to Soi Twilight. There was nobody outside Bonny but I did see a guy sitting opposite Bankok Massage. We exchanged glances and I continued on down the soi to the snooker place opposite Dicks. Nobody interesting there so I sat down at the beer bar a mere 5 metres from the guy I'd just seen. I was intending to make eye contact with him again but I lost out to his phone.

I wandered back to Soi Tarntawan. A familiar face appeared before me.

"Ga!" I shouted. "It's you!"

"I remember you - we drink together before."

Ah, yes. That was our last fateful meeting which had ended badly. I'd been drinking with Ga and the massage guys and now decided it was time for a massage. We went upstairs but he couldn't perform. He'd drunk too much and couldn't get it up so I quickly ended the session.

The last I saw of him as when he chased me down the soi for the 500 baht cream massage fee. Needless to say, I didn't pay.

I tend to remember guys who don't sa-moke, and I thought maybe he was one of them. But it was too late - I'd already paid the 500 baht off fee.

And sure enough, I was right. He'd only do it with a condom so I decided to pass. Never mind, he can fuck me like before. He put in a sterling effort with his medium sized appendage, but it ended way too soon. He came within 3 minutes. Oh well, he can chuck-wow me.

Suddenly, out of the blue he started giving me a blow - job. Wow! What a turn-up of events. And quite skilled, too.

I have him his tip and after counting it in front of me he asked for 200 extra. I didn't give it to him.

I've never had a Thai boy count the tip in the roon; I've encountered that with non-thais. Are they more mercenary?

Off to Soi Twilight for a drink before the X-boys show. I sat with a cute Cambodian boy called Nate. The pressure was on from the start to come back to my hotel but he was too gay, too cute and too young-looking for me. If you are into that type, check him out. He's adorable.

Again, there was no rimming show but the chuck-wow was fun, as always.

Then off to Freshboys for the midnight show. Nothing much to report. Only 2 boys appeared in the big cock show; surely that has to be some record. There was a fucking show behind a curtain. I don't know if they were really fucking, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Finally off to Super A, as I heard they had lots of new guys. They had three.

The first guy I sat with was quite cute and very friendly but didn't speak much English. He didn't pack much in his pants but he did manage to get it up for me. Nice balls though. His name sounded something like Dom.

A very handsome guy was eyeing me off so I said goodbye to Dom and called him over. What a mistake that was! He has the biggest, most grotesque silicone cock I've ever seen. And to make matters worse, there were mooks lurking in that bulbous lump. Horrible. I tipped him and left.

Back in my room I found that my afternoon guy had sent me a message.

Thank god! I was on the verge of booking a taxi back to Pattaya.

2. User who gave Like to post:

kwokon (January 13th, 2017)