Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Unfortunately it's not that easy. I had the same boy three times over the course of 12 months, the experience went from awesome to poor to ok.
    Yes, I understand that. We all have different expectations from the guys. And the difference here is clear - you had him 3 times in one year, whereas I have him around 30 times per year, every year (based on four trips of average 7 /8 days in Bangkok /Pattaya ). So we know each other really well and as I said before, familiarity breeds content. They want to please me and I reciprocate. Also, I'm not picky when it comes to skin temperature, specific size, etc.

All my long term guys have some basic things in common, one being an easygoing personality and a friendly disposition. The longer the relationship the more relaxed we are with each other. Often things are a little stiff - pardon the pun - between us at first . It takes a while to break the ice.

Super A is hit and miss - usually miss. But every now and then they have new guys and if you're lucky you'll meet a hot guy. Same goes for Natureboy.
    Last edited by a447; December 23rd, 2016 at 19:04.