FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dental clinic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Dental clinic

But it's easy to overpay.

Given the age profile of our members - any implant that lasts 5yrs ought to be sufficient

Liked

The choices offered at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital ranged from 57k to 85k. There are small clinics that advertise implants for 30k but that doesn't include at least 15k of add-on charges, mainly for the 3D CAT scan which is an absolute necessity.

Liked

Yes, going the Bangkok Hospital route (or any one of the best hospitals in Thailand) is definitely not the cheapest road. There is a rather wide range of prices here ... much more so than in Canada for example. But in Canada, dentistry is always very expensive and the group of very good dentists keep their prices very much the same, i.e. a very narrow range of prices.

I am still saving a good deal of money by giving my business to the Bangkok Hospital even though it is a relatively expensive choice. The cost for my implant in Thailand was 'around' $2000CA all in. In Canada it would have been in the neighborhood of $3000CA for one with zero complications. But, I did have a couple of complications ~ not unusual ~ which would have put me in the $4000CA range.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand