Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Poppers in Pattaya

Liked

Re: Poppers in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I'd suggest that particular smell may have been emanating from the farang users rather than from the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    No. First, it were Thai boys who were using Poppers. Second, I know the smell of the decomposition products (alcohols ...

So did ChristianPFC miss the joke, or he got the joke, yet proceeded to explain that it really was the Nitrate, and not a smelly, decomposing foreigner?

Liked

I expect ChristianPFC to report as a chemist, instead of a forensic pathologist, jokes aside.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    So did ChristianPFC miss the joke, or he got the joke, yet proceeded to explain that it really was the Nitrate, and not a smelly, decomposing foreigner?
    It's hard to tell isn't it

Liked

Re: Poppers in Pattaya?

We deliver to your hotel or hostel within 2 working days (just plan/purchase ahead of time )

If you are in the Bangkok area, we deliver on the same day.

Feel free to shop with us at Thailandpoppers.com

Liked

I will leave it on forum since it is about poppers in Bangkok and Thailand, but I should warn members: poster masks his country and uses proxy server from Singapore, website just created (domain registered in August 2018) and hosted in Singapore, so it may be scam: there are no company name and address on the site, don't buy by bank card there, be smart and pay only cash on delivery.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Has anybody had a delivery yet from Thailandpoppers.com?

If so, how was the goods and experience?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Has anybody had a delivery yet from Thailandpoppers.com?

If so, how was the goods and experience?
    Blacktouch, there were two threads covering the same subject, which I have merged. Moses replied on the other thread, which can now be found here in the preceding post to yours at post #75.

Liked

Hi everyone, I am the owner of thailandpoppers.com.

I really don't get the apprehension that most people have towards online ecommerce websites. I own several poppers websites all around the world and it is in Thailand that I really have the weirdest response. Cash on delivery and bank transfers are extremely medieval payment processes and most people in Thailand shy away from more convenient payment methods of Stripe and Paypal.

Everywhere else in the world, we have already embraced modern payment methods and I really don't understand the resistance and strange preference for payment methods that were popular back in the 1980s.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thailandpops View Post
    I really don't understand the resistance and strange preference for payment methods that were popular back in the 1980s.
    It is easy to understand: nobody knows you, you and your company (if any) are anonymous, there are no contact details, no business registration reference on your site, so cash on delivery or card on delivery - the only safe payment methods against scam and fraud in such situation
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 20th, 2018), llz (December 16th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

?? Am I missing something here - what online business agrees to the terms "payment on delivery"? I've yet to find one - as as much as yes the customer needs to be on the look out for scams surely what's the stop customers simply NOT paying on receipt of the goods ? DO some online firms ( selling poppers and the likes) actually EVER allow payment on delivery - if so I've never come across that before ??

12. User who gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (December 14th, 2018)