gay sex in Thailand is closely related to prostitution
Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
No, it isn't. For you maybe, but not for the vast majority of gay Thai guys and gay visitors to Thailand.
I think we can safely assume that most members of this forum regularly use the service of moneyboys.

Gay visitors in general, I have various friends who do not participate in the forums, and most of them regularly use the service of money boys. The majority of these friends are over 60, but the few younger ones (30's to 40's) use the service as well.

I have no idea about the 20-30 crowd.

As for Thais, there is this website gayboysiam which is entirely prostitution and has a huge turnover, and in gay groups on Line and facebook there is about 20% prostitution. There is another 20% who do not directly offer their service online, but on first chat hit me up with money problems (it can get as crazy as wanting to borrow 3000 Baht for rent and pay back in 10 days).

I stand by my original statement: gay sex in Thailand is closely related to prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
We are talking not about postal service, we are talking about delivery by courier in Thailand (at least me)...
It doesn't matter. The sender and the deliverer (who is to collect the money) are different businesses, and you can only open the parcel after payment.

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
Compared to other countries, the Monetary Authority of Singapore is quite strict about the issuance of credit cards in order to encourage fiscal responsibility,...
One more thing to like about Singapore (I like their policy of good and cheap public transport, and high taxes for car-ownership, as well), it's just too small and too expensive to spend more time then one short trip, and even that only by invitation of a local friend so I wouldn't have to spend money on hotels.