Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: A few days on a nice beach

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A few days on a nice beach

True that rules vary, so it is imperative that one is aware of the rules...when I've encountered that situation I've gone online shopping....reason why my partner sports a USD1500 wrist watch.
    I'm just bemused by the scotty/a447 duo....hoi polloi staring in through the plate glass window....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Sadly some programmes do expire miles - KrisFlyer is notorious for it
    As do the aforementioned Emirates, whose Skywards points expire after 3 yrs whether you keep flying with them or not - which is why I mentioned.

Oh and as for the Miles&More points Latin refers to - they expire after 3 years for ordinary mortals like maybe a447 and I but Latin will no doubt have Elite status on Air France and every other airline in the world.

In fact I'm quite surprised Latin doesn't claim to have a private jet - with Beachlover as the gay twinky cabin crew and Matt doing his impression of Mr Magoo in the cockpit.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 14th, 2016), Smiles (December 14th, 2016)

Liked

Mr Magoo?? You're harsh man, very harsh.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I never claimed to fly 1st
    Oh yes you did. And you also claimed the company put you up in 5 star hotels. You've changed your story!

it is imperative that one is aware of the rules...
    It is also imperative that one is aware of what one has previously posted!

Lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

5 star hotels yes. 1st class never.
    a447...stop embarrassing yourself...and btw..its not as glamorous as it all sounds..jump on plane..grab a glass of bubbly and warm nuts (dunno why there are warmed up..nauseating) enjoy the meal and drinks service..pop a sleeping pill and its lights out for the next 5 to 8 hours.
    After a while even 5 star hotels are boring...same same everywhere...not like its a holiday...some days I scarcely had time for dinner...in fact would just order room service as it was quicker and less time wasted.
    Sure Im still grateful that most of my long haul travel is on biz...but privately its economy.
    a447 I realise that for a mere pleb like u biz class is something to aspire to...for me its like catching a taxi...same with over rated 5 star hotels...personally feel real comfortable in the malaysia hotel in BKK.
    So stop inventing stuff...i never claimed 1st class...5 star hotel yes...lotsa long haul travel..yes...lotsa pricey meals in even pricier resaurants...yes (except when Im on a per diem...then its el cheapo fast food)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    grab a glass of bubbly and warm nuts
    The FAs don't complain of your sexual harassment? Is there nowhere you won't try some sexual activity?

8. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (December 15th, 2016)

Liked

High quality banter between Sexual Deviant Latin and frequent (aka Latins' arsewipe). Prepare for Oscar Wilde levels of verbal volleyball.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..I'm simply delighted that a447's total lack of awareness as to how one accumulates airline frequent flyer points exposes his life as an international bon vivant as a total sham...lol...probably jumps up and down with anticipation when he sees the drinks trolley trundling down the economy class aisle...

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 17th, 2016)

Liked

Latin, I do not have any frequent flyer points. Not a one. Why? Because I don't need to collect them. Go figure!

But most of my friends have them and they are forever telling me how hard it is to get return flights using points. Your posts suggest you can just rock up any old time of the year and fly all over the place using points. Clearly, that is not the case. And I also know that the airlines limit the number of seats per flight which can be used by frequent flyers. It's quite difficult to use them up with flights.

It's implausible that you could still have 3 million (!!) frequent flyer points, especially as you tell us you have been using them up. It means you must have accumulated even more. Highly improbable.

not like it's a holiday...some days I scarcely had time for dinner
    Hang on. Weren't you filing trip reports from the gay clubs at the destinations your company was flying you to (and yes, first class)? So how were you able to visit so many clubs and have so much sex if you were so busy? And with all that flying, collecting millions of frequent flyer points along the way, how on earth were you also able to find time to fit in so many trips to Thailand?

Nothing you write adds up.

And I don't recall ever describing myself as "an international bon-vivant.". (Lol)
    Last edited by a447; December 14th, 2016 at 14:16.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    " ... Nothing you write adds up ... "
    Exactly a477!! That's because Latin-apoxx-on-you is a message board troll. Stop feeding him.
    (Difficult I know.)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand