Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A few days on a nice beach

Liked

Re: A few days on a nice beach

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Yes, and as you also stated previously when you appeared on the board with this fanciful "I'm an auditor" story, the company paid for your flights and first-class hotel accommodation. Remember?

So how could you collect flying points?? You never used your an amex card!

Oh, and just a quick reminder - you are no longer an auditor. You've moved to Australia with a new job. You threw that jet-setting lifestyle away. Remember?? All for a 'small" payrise.

Lol

It's called a T&E account.
    n

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Yes, and as you also stated previously when you appeared on the board with this fanciful "I'm an auditor" story, the company paid for your flights and first-class hotel accommodation. Remember?

So how could you collect flying points?? You never used your an amex card!

Oh, and just a quick reminder - you are no longer an auditor. You've moved to Australia with a new job. You threw that jet-setting lifestyle away. Remember?? All for a 'small" payrise.

Lol
    It is very easy to collect points even when you haven't Amex... over 9/10 of World never had Amex but still are collecting points. Also corporate tickets aren't border to collect points: you just present your membership card at time of registration to flight. I have M&M and SkyTeam.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by llz View Post
    Are you sure the ashes of the late King will be placed there ? If true, that will be the end of the quiet and secluded Ban Krut that we know, as so many thais will come here in pilgrimage.
    A (one) educated Thai friend told me the ashes will be enshrined there and in Wat Phra Kaeo.

The mountain is Thong Chai เขาธงชัย, the temple is Wat Thang Sai วัดทางสาย and the pagoda is Phra Mahathat Chedi Phakdee Prakat พระมหาธาตุเจดีย์ภักดีประกาศ.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...besides I dont really know how far north the southern states insurgency reaches...
    Not further than Hat Yai, and even there only rarely.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447.....company pai for my tickets, I got to keep the frequent flyer points because I had their FF card. I used the air france branded amex card to pay for travel expenses like hotel, taxi, rental cars and meals and then submitted a claim to my company for reimbursement...if I was fast enough I often got reimbursed before I had to pay my amex account. Using the amex card gave me flying blue points (originally I had joined KLM flying blue but KLm was acquired by Air France)
    a447...this whole amateur sleuthing vendetta of yours would be amusing if it wasnt so pitiful...it is clear by your buffoonish feedback that you have no real idea of what its like to lead an international career working for a multi-national....just because you dont have he conviction to live a full life dont begrudge others who do...

Liked

...smiles...actually I was being genuine...
    That sir, is a grammatical, philosophical, moral, and physical impossibilty.

Now, being quite troll-like? Much more up your alley.
    Last edited by Smiles; December 13th, 2016 at 16:20.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Ah, Latin. I'll tell you what is 'amusing " and 'pitiful" - it's your choosing which posts of mine to respond to and which ones to ignore.

So you've responded to my post above but have refused to respond to the questions posed in this thread:

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...-the-LoS/page2

you have no real idea of what its like to lead an international career working for a multi-national.
    Oh, but I do, Latin, I do. And I also used a company credit card for many years and still do on occasion. But it is only used once I get to my destination to pay for incidentals like meals and local transport. That's very common. But very unlikely an employee could rack up millions of flyer points doing that.

What is not common is big companies, especially a "multi-national", expecting employees to organise their own air travel and hotel accommodation before they leave. They have departments for that. Next thing, you'll be telling us you organised your own pay!

And one more thing. You've always told us you were an auditor. You were not the CEO (president) of the company, merely an employee - obviously one of many in such a big company.

So how come they flew you first class?

As per usual, when you do decide to respond, you just dig the hole deeper and deeper.
    Last edited by a447; December 13th, 2016 at 17:02.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

stoopid ....i never claimed to fly 1st...if the flights were longer than 7 hours we could fly biz, under that was economy. The points may seem like a lot to a local yokel like yourself (u probably classify flying from the oz mainland to tasmania as an overseas trip..lol)...they were accumulated over a 15 year period...this is what I still have...I keep using/gifting them...use them mostly for flights but on the odd occasion for hotels too.
    anyway this is pointless and endless as u being the one eyed creature u r....will refuse to admit that not everyone treats a trip to pattaya as the highlight of their year.

Liked

..they were accumulated over a 15 year period...this is what I still have...I keep using/gifting them..
    LatintopXXX I would never dream of calling you a liar but to still allegedly have airline points which haven't expired after 15 years takes a bit of believing

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...oh dear no wonder my lifestyle annoys most of u...seems like some of u r completely ignorant of how the world operates...u probably still think its flat....that gogo boys are to be treated like equals as in a life partner (LOL)....points dont expire if one follows the rules, with the Air France/KLM FF programme all I have to do is fly with a sky team member airline every 20 months or so to keep my points alive..additionally i do cash them in as I go along......either for personal use (flights/hotels/shopping) or gifting. Return economy trip to europe from Australia is around 100 000 points so its quite easy to use them up.
    Both Miles&More and skyteam have rather wonderful onlone shopping where one can use airline points...

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 14th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

...oh dear no wonder my lifestyle annoys most of u...seems like some of u r completely ignorant of how the world operates...u probably still think its flat....that gogo boys are to be treated like equals as in a life partner (LOL)....points dont expire if one follows the rules, with the Air France/KLM FF programme all I have to do is fly with a sky team member airline every 20 months or so to keep my points alive..additionally i do cash them in as I go along......either for personal use (flights/hotels/shopping) or gifting. Return economy trip to europe from Australia is around 100 000 points so its quite easy to use them up.
    Both Miles&More and skyteam have rather wonderful onlone shopping where one can use airline points...
    Sadly some programmes do expire miles - KrisFlyer is notorious for it