Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Medellin Plane Crash: How many other Carriers cut it so fine?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Medellin Plane Crash: How many other Carriers cut it so fine?

fountainhall I realise that after a certain age your memory starts to wander and that due to excessive abuse of alcohol u live in a bit of a daze...but i was merely responding to the fact that gerefan made a blatantly racist posting ...and u jumped in with conflict of interst issues/corruption on the pilots side as he was a co-owner of the airline. I merely pointed out that throughout the ages there are countless examples of lilly white people deeply involved in corruption and mishaps due to their own carelessness/stupidity. so its got absolutely nothing to do with race.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Medellin Plane Crash: How many other Carriers cut it so fine?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i was merely responding to the fact that gerefan made a blatantly racist posting.
    Yet another attempt to weasel out of your own words. Nowhere in your post was there any quote from gerefan whose posts were not even on the same page! And your post was immediately after my post discussing corruption in FIFA in its final paragraph. So you can't wriggle out of that non-sequitur so easily, Sexually Deviant Latin.

Besides, your earlier comments failed to take into account any realisation that the pilot of the jet which crashed was guilty of mass murder. He played Russian roulette by filing a flight plan that had as the distance precisely the absolute maximum range of the aircraft - assuming no headwinds, weather diversions etc. He was effectively playing Russian roulette with the lives of his crew and his passengers. But this criminal had loaded the entire chamber of his gun with bullets - bar one. It has been reported he'd flown the route a couple of times before in similar circumstances and the gun did not go off. This time it did - with disastrous consequences.