I love Milano.

I noticed you didn't mention the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci...a must see for visits to Milano. They bring you in to the air tight room, through glass walls that acclimatize visitors first, for the short visit before the hustle you back out.

There are lots of designer shops in and around the Duomo and Galleria Vittorio, but there are also some good shops just off the main shopping streets selling progressive, smaller brand name items at decent prices that you'll probably never see anywhere else. Even the designer shops are much cheaper in Milano, than back home...so a good place to stock up on Italian made jeans and things There's an Abercrombie in the area that quite often has some shirtless dream boys posing outside at the door. They have these boys at other stores around the world, but they are extra delicious in Milano.

I'm not one so much for rent boys when In travel and so I found a pretty decent bathhouse over by the railway station that proved out to be pretty good.

Surfcrest